"Because Taehyung is coming today and so is Jihyun and this bitch is taking forever to get dress up like he is fucking meeting him for the first time duuuhhhhh", Jimin huffed.

"Well it's been a year since he last came to pack house and he had to take pills for his ruts. You can't blame him", Jin said plopping down further on the couch.

"So when will they arrive?", Yoongi asked as he came inside the living room with Namjoon, Bogum and Hoseok.

"I talked to him a week ago and he said that they will be here on Friday evening which is today", Jimin said as he sat on his mate's lap, hiding his face on his neck.

Before they could talk further Taekwon, Taeguk and Byul came excitedly shouting, "OMG Dad is here". Upon hearing the news, Jungkook came running down with the speed of lightning.

"You are late hoe", Jimin linked.

"Duuuhhhhh good things take time bitch", he retorted.

Before they could argue more, the front door opened, revealing Taehyung and Jihyun. They were talking and then he was attacked with a bone crushing hug by his three babies including Jungkook. "We missed you so much Daddy", Taeguk and Taekwon said in unison.

"I miss you too Daddy so much", Jungkook linked. Something flickered in older's eyes but before they could say or do something more, Namjoon made a throat clearing noise. Bogum pecked Jihyun's lips and smiled.

"Gross", Taeguk mumbled. And everybody eyed her a little embarrassed.

"I told you Taegu, it's their way of showing love. Mom and Dad are always doing that", Byul reasoned and Hoseok tried to hide his embarrassed red face because of his son's comment.

"Definitely Hoseok's son", Jihyun snickered.

"Well I'll pretend that I didn't see anything", she gave a tight lips line smile.

"So how's everything in the palace?", Namjoon asked Jihyun.

"Everything is alright and there is some ummm", he eyed the children and then them. Everybody understood what he meant, "Let's discuss further in the office shall we?", Bogum said.

"Oh c'mon we are not babies anymore. You  can in front of us and besides that we have our secret weapon too you know", Byul said.

"Secret weapon?", Hoseok raised his brow and all the three kids nodded.

"And what's that secret weapon is sweety?", Jin questioned.

"Taeguk is a witch", Byul said confidently and everyone choked on their spit.

"She is a what??", Jimin asked surprised.

"See I told you, they won't believe us. They are just simple plain minded people", Taeguk rolled her eyes.

All the elders looked at each other and nodded, "You are right. We are simple minded people but would you like to enlighten us why you assume yourself a witch?", Namjoon asked calmly.

"I think we should go into the woods that would be a better place for all the shows", Jihyun smiled.

They all went in woods and when they all stopped, Jimin asked first, "So Taegu honey why you think you are a witch?"

Everybody was looking at her with concentration. Byul encouraged her and she nodded. She closed her eyes and released a breath and when she opened her eyes they were blue, everybody has wide eyes but they stayed silent to see what's coming next.

And in the next moment a blue flame danced on her palm to her elbow to her shoulder and she spin it like she wanted. Then she snapped her fingers and the fire split in air like a firework.

"See she is a witch", Byul said.

"Well who suggested that you could be a witch?", Bogum questioned raising his brow.

"Of course I did. No werewolves can use an element unlike witches", Byul said proudly. Hoseok facepalmed. "Definitely Hoseok's genius son", Jihyun smirked.

"Sweetie when did you found out that?", Jungkook asked her.

"3 years ago. So I told them both and I practiced to control it", she answered.

"First of all Taegu you're not a witch, you're a wolf but more precisely a special one like your parents—"

"What do you mean Adda?", Taekwon questioned cutting Yoongi in-between.

"Taehyung", Yoongi called and he nodded. He stood in center and within a second, all the four elements started dancing around Taehyung.

"OH MY GOOODDD... YOUR FATHER IS AVATAR", Byul shouted excitedly, stars shining on his eyes.

"Yeah honey Taehyung uncle is an Avatar, I'm a magician, Yoongi uncle is hulk, Namjoon and Jin uncle are  manipulators, Bogum uncle is a witch, Jimin and Jungkook uncle are super Saiyan and your father is the King of idiots", Jihyun chimed.

Byul blinked in confusion, "Really? Wow. Dad never said that before". *Another facepalm by Hoseok*

"It was a joke Byul. The reason we stay away from the population is that we are special. Just like she found out her ability now, maybe in future you will find yours", Bogum said to the two boys.

"I think it's time to train you now", Yoongi said. "Train?", All the three latter asked. "Yes train", he answered.

"We will leave tomorrow for training. Namjoon and Bogum, I need your help", they both nodded to Yoongi.

"Don't tell me you are giving these hoes a chance to destroy the pack house", Jimin linked his mate and everybody eyed Jungkook who rolled his eyes.

"Why the fuck I always became the witness to see such nudity", Jihyun drawled.

They all headed back towards the pack house and after doing dinner together, they waited until the three little ones fall back to sleep.

_________________________

A/N: Boring chapter I know but to continue the storyline this chapter was needed. Also you know what next chapter could be 👀🌚 also many secrets will be unrevealed in next chapter. So see you soon 💜

I'm sick and this is the reason why this chapter is short 😔 please take care of yourself 🙏 and rest as much as you can 🙏

Vote and comment, it really means a lot to me 💜 also do you want the detail in next chapter of TaeKook *cough* *cough* or should I skip the smut?? Lemme know 💜 because I don't want to make you all uncomfortable 😔