Chapter 15: Marco Polo

Mammon shot up from the floor in surprise, “Oh! I see their investigating some shit for you!” She said out loud. My eyes turned to slits as I questioned “... What?”

“Well actually I didn't want to be left out of the meeting because of stupid Rosalie, so I decided to eavesdrop. Got a maid to make me an extra hearing potion, so I heard everything that was going on in that room.”

“Oh...so you know that someone at my high school is betraying me?” I questioned her, playing along with her helpful conversation, it put me at ease a bit.

“Damn straight I do! But don't worry; Charlotte will take care of you. Anyhow, let’s go over there and kick some demon ass with them!” Mammon cheered, and then she started to pull at my arm. I gasped and struggled to talk because her yanking on my arm was way too hard.

“Wait! Mam-” I stopped because we were already tele-porting to the high school.

۞

Gum P.O. V.
T

his was terrible. These soldiers kept getting up because of Ms. Shirley and it was ridiculous. I told Lucy to use her dark magic to start a fire in the room. She made the whole school turn on fire and so far, now all three of us were hiding in the air vents. “Can we exit out of here or something?” Charlotte said and coughed as she started to crawl her way in a left direction. We followed her until we slid into this tunnel. All three of us were sliding down screaming our lungs out, until we hit the garbage bins at the back of the school.  

“Aw... shit!” Lucy whined whilst pulling the garbage out of her luscious blonde hair. I rolled over and hit the hard-concrete floor with a thud that hurt my spine. 

“Lucy my darling!” I heard a familiar voice. I looked up only to see that it was Mammon and Taiga. I lifted Charlotte up so that she could breathe. It seemed like the garbage was suffocating her. “How did you know we were here?” Charlotte asked them while I had her lifted up into my arms. Mammon smiled at her and said, “Scrying.” I put Charlotte down and she nudged my arm. I gave her a questioning look about why she was hitting me, but then she pointed to Taiga. My eyes turned to Taiga who was staring at her school in shock.  

“Don't worry Taiga someone will call the fire department,” I said and my gaze turned to Lucy.  

“So, you won't be going to school in a while,” I said with a tight voice. Taiga nodded and then turned to walk away, she probably didn't like this mess-well I guess no one would. I called out to her, “Taiga! By the way Lucy was the one who burned the high school.”  

Lucy choked out a cough, “Eh! I did it for Taiga's own good!” Then she turned to Taiga, “Don't worry baby, you'll know why it had to be burned down so soon.” Lucy said and shot me an irritated glare. Taiga nodded, and kept walking away from the four of us witches. I mind linked Mammon, Lucy, and Charlotte and said, “We will tell her about the traitor this week or next week.” 

“Which traitor?” Mammon asked. 

“Taiga's teacher,” I responded.

۞

Taiga's P.O. V.
I

couldn't believe that they burned down my high school, I was beyond pissed. Where the hell is that person that was supposed to betray me? Did they not catch them?! When I reached my home, I threw my wig and sunglasses off. I chucked my jacket and peach slacks off so that I was only in my underclothes. Making my way to the kitchen I pulled out a bottle of wine and a glass and I kept wondering to myself 'Who is the traitor? Did the witches even see them?' All thoughts to me were useless. But since I am an illusionist, I might be able to make an informative illusion. Illusions that will make me see the past of other people! I sipped the last of my wine and ran to my closet to find my illusionist book that had the skulls and devil horns on them. Actually, I was talking about Willy but I didn't see him here in his sleeping area. I never let Willy sleep in my room; he had to stay as far away from me as possible. He was too annoying and he calls me mean.