Chapter 5: Witch

As Manny held the small high school student up in the air, her legs dangled as he continued to tighten his grip on her neck. She couldn't even manage to whisper another spell, it was too difficult for her. While grabbing Manny's hands-and trying to desperately peel them off her neck, her ears perked up. She heard movement from a far.

Taiga heard the sounds of someones feet beating against the grass harshly. Suddenly a woman with long blonde hair that went a little far down her back, light brown eyes and red lipstick on, stabbed Manny with a white dagger that had a black cross in the middle of it. Taiga fell to the ground from Manny's loosened grip, and as she looked up she realized that Manny died instantly from the sudden attack. When she got back up to catch her breath, she saw the woman gazing down at her with an excited expression.

"You're lucky that I got here in time," the woman standing in front of Taiga said. Her eyebrows raised happily as she confessed, "I've been watching you since the start of this battle," she gushed.

"Who are you, blondie?" Taiga asked her impatiently.

"The names Cube?" She said whilst smirking at Taiga.

"Those moves... are you a flare?" Taiga inquired. The woman got to her so fast, only a Flare could do something like that.

"Yes I am, I'm guessing that you work with Hei. I like working with Priestess Harribel, she's a catch."

"A priestess? What does a priestess have to do with a Flare?" Taiga asked while sending Cube confused glances.

"Flares are priestesses, monks, witches, or illusionist like you. We all come together and put judgement upon those who need it. Do you understand?"

"Meaning don't kill people who aren't needed to be killed," Taiga thought.

"Yes but who is this Harribel person?" She asked. Cube sighed very tiredly, "Lets continue this at my house. Oh and by the way, I'm a witch so I'll teleport us there. Come on take my hand."

"Sure," Taiga said, unsure of whether or not she should trust this woman yet. But she grabbed Cubes hand and they teleported immediately. Even though they left, Taiga still didn't realize that Juni had gotten away so easily.

As Cube and Taiga reached the house, Taiga noticed that the house was filled with a plethora of foxes, and an underground place for emergencies. But the way Taiga saw it, it looked like a cave filled with science equipment. There's even a hidden door for witch potions, but it smelled like shit. This caused Taiga to cover her mouth and nose as they passed that area. After Cube showed Taiga around the house she led her to the tea party room for their meeting. Taiga found this room to be strange too. It's light green, there were white chairs surrounding a medium sized table, and in the middle of the table were cups of green tea. Cube walked around the table and opened the small tea pot, which was already hot and ready, "Nice, the tea is ready," Cube said.

"Yes the tea is ready milady," One of Cube's maids spoke.

"Wow.. you have a maid. Well, I'm not really surprised," Taiga stated.

Taiga kept her guard down while around Cube, and the fact that she saved her must be a sign that Cube could be of help to her. Then again, Taiga would've probably saved herself by shoving a magical orb into Manny's chest. He wouldn't die from that impact but it would get him to release his grip on her, and he would be severely hurt.

"Actually there are more but they're all women. To tell you the truth I don't like butlers, I think they're evil," Cube said cautiously. The other maids came in the room with cake, cookies, brownies, crackers, pretzels, and Swedish bread.

"Hm, our outfits are in fighting material. But in the tea party room we should dress more lady like," Cube said while putting a goofy expression on her face. As Cube took out her gold and black pen styled cigarette wand-she waved it around quickly. Magical bats sprang around as their magic began putting beautiful dresses on both her and Taiga. Taiga suddenly had on a white and peach colored dress. Cube's dress came in light purple. Her dress was almost the same as Taiga's, but Taiga had a opening in the back and in the front like a long V neck. While Cube's dress in the front was opened a little bit with a few buttons going down.

"Well Taiga what do you think? Its nice, right?" Cube asked her while smiling. But before she could answer, Cube already started yelling out ideas that she was soon about to do. "OK! Now I will invite the other Flares!"

"WHAT! There's more of you?!" Taiga shrieked.

"Yes there are more. There were even more before you were born Taiga," she rubbed her palms together instinctively.

"Um.. Yes you're right," Taiga said, embarrassed of herself for thinking she was the only one. Cube shrugged her shoulders as she reassured Taiga, "Its alright darling," and waved her wand again as she summoned the rest of the Flare witches. She held her arms up high like a happy person and yelled, "LET THE TEA PARTY BEGIN!"