Chapter 10: Canibal

I woke up the next morning to the smell of waffles mixed with syrup. I sat up from the coach and looked up, only to be greeted with Hei cooking us breakfast. I yawned tiredly and rubbed my eyes as I walked towards the small kitchen where Hei stood, with his hands currently occupied with kitchen utensils. He wore a white tank top with dark blue shorts. I sat down at the breakfast table with my arms folded, waiting for my food. When he came close to the table, he handed out two breakfast plates full of food. He made fried eggs with pancakes on the side. He sat down next to me and we both decided to eat in silence.

When we finished breakfast Hei washed up while I cleaned up in the bathroom. The fresh calming beads of water fell down my back after my quick shower. I put lotion all over my body, brushed my teeth, and then started to blow dry my hair. When I finished I looked down and noticed that I still had my towel wrapped around my body. I ran into Hei's room, opened his wardrobe to see which goth clothes he had. Once I put his clothes on I pulled out my curling iron, and curled the ends of my hair. Once I was done I put on some pineapple lip balm that Hei had  sitting on his night stand. It made his lips so soft! No wonder they felt so amazing.

While walking out of his room I caught him in his pajamas eating a chocolate bar. "Oh," his face lit up when he saw me, "You look nice," he smiled. I watched him while he ate, and when he finished I stared at his lips and wondered how his mouth would taste. I marched towards him, grabbed his face, brought his lips to mine, and got the taste that I expected, chocolate. We started off with a slow passionate kiss, until he pushed me into the wall and proceeded kissing me furiously. He lifted me up and I responded by wrapping my legs around his waist.

He slowed down and I groaned because I loved his kisses. His lips slowly moved down to my neck as he started to suck the skin there. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that he was trying to give me a hickey. But I let him do it anyway. His hand then snaked its way down to my chest, moving towards my right breast and squeezing it lightly. He started to rub against my nipple with his thumb and I moaned. He was still massaging my breast, when school popped into my mind. "Hei....." I moaned.

"Hm," he said, then kissing my cheek bone. I had to stop this because I was already really late for school. "I have to get to school," I managed to say. He pouted and asked, "Can't you just skip today?"

"No, well I would but remember I have to erase Triela's memories."

"Oh, yeah.... why did you have to erase it again?" He inquired.

"She isn't a good a friend, and she judges me because of what I am. So there's no reason to have her around anymore," I responded. "I see," he sighed and messed with my hair by stretching out the curls more, whilst smiling at me playfully. I kissed his cheek and made my way out the door. When I was outside I started to rummage through my bag, looking for the memory dust I had to use on Triela. I pulled out a pen and a post it note. I wrote, "Meet me in the bathroom when free period is finished." I eventually put back the post it note and pen in my bag. It was eleven twenty five, so I can make it in time for Ms. Shirley class, which was actually free period.

As I made my way to class, walking in with Ms. Shirley eyeing me, I handed her the late pass I was given. I walked down the row to my seat, quickly throwing the sticky note onto Triela's desk. When I sat down Triela turned in her seat to look at me with confusion. Trust me; she won't be confused about me after today. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started to play "Draw Something." I looked on my left, only to see a girl that I knew. I recognized her from a party I recently went to, but I completely forgot her name and it was at the tip of my tongue. I watched her smile at me with a smug look on her face. I gulped and whispered to her, "Charlotte..." She simply smiled at me once I got her name right. I sighed, this is going to be a long day.

۞

"How'd you know what high school I go to?" I whispered to Charlotte.

"Cube," she smirked and I groaned lowly.

"So what was that note that you passed on to Triela?" She asked me.

"How do you know her name!" I whispered a bit loudly.

"Honey I've lived long enough, I know almost everything. Like how you smell like Hei," she winked. I blushed and sent her a glare. I decided to talk about the things they were trying to hide from me, "I know about the war."

"Oh, Hei told you... But were just outsiders to it. We don't support that stuff." She played with her wooden pencil for a bit, and then turned her head to me, "Do you want to be in the war?" She asked. I sighed and whispered, "Yes, I have to figure out the truth about my parent's death."

"I see that's understandable. Most people go in to win for power and fame. But you're... different."

As the bell rang we quickly turned off all our electronics and walked out of the classroom. Charlotte and I reached the girls bathroom and she waited outside like she was supposed to. As I walked in I was immediately greeted with Triela and some other girl that was washing her hands.

"Get out." I managed to harshly say to the girl, and she almost jumped-clearly frightened by my voice, she made her way out of the rest room quickly.