The Monster In A Sabatini

Having to leave Hei made me frown at how busy I've become. After our intimate session he told me that I had another job to do, and that job was to kill another one of my targets. I felt irritated since I had to leave, but when his ravenous eyes raked all over my body when he watched me get dressed in my illusionist clothes-I got over it. That perverted fool, I giggled as always about my thoughts concerning him, as I continued my slow steady walk throughout my targets hallway.

I only trusted him because he's just like me, a supernatural being. Little did I know that he had feelings for me and I the same. Anyway I did what he said, I met a few Flare Queens who told me about my powers, but they didn't tell me why I had to kill people a. k. a targets. A Flare member in the Flare organization has to kill targets. Targets are people who sin all too much and it's just time for them to go. But aren't all people sinners, even me? I never questioned them on that because the magical energy they gave off felt incredibly powerful. I wouldn't think for a second that one of them would snap my neck if I questioned their authority. Although during the meeting of me joining the Flare organization, I could tell that one of them guessed what I was thinking. She was telling me: Don't worry you're not capable of sin, your type of energy is different, it's immune to sin.

Although the Flare Queens didn't exactly explain to me if other supernatural beings were in their organization, I did feel quite lonesome.... Maybe there were other Flares and more supernatural people too. The only ones I knew were angels, demons, vampires, illusionist, and Flare Queens. There's a magical dimension that Hei took me to, I saw mostly women there displaying their powers. I was ignorant as to what they were, and what mysteries lay inside them. Maybe Hei will tell me one day or soon about my kind and the other magical beings around us. All I know is that my kind possesses dark energy and our powers never really expressed a light calming figure. Instead, it was hallucinations, and a cold breath against your neck that screamed danger. The only reason why Hillary is my target was because she stopped her righteousness and became a sinner. I personally don't know when, how, or why she became a sinner but that's just how it is in the Flare organization. You get a mission from your client and you're expected to do it stealthily.

I started to hum at one of the songs Hei had playing in his car, it was called "Bloody Mary." It blended in with this dark evening of me trespassing in Hillary's house. A mansion. I heard rumors about Christina coming here to work with Hillary. It would be a pity to see her here because then she would be a witness and I'd have to kill her too. I chuckled silently to myself at the thought of having to kill another person besides my target. I was smiling and keeping myself away in the shadows of Hillary's house. I held my illusionist crystal ball in my hand.

My smile stayed sinister as I approached Hillary's room. If Hillary is actually here then she'd hear my presence, and feel my cold aura. I slammed one of my hands on the walls of her long hallway. Then I placed my tips on the wall as I made a nasty scratching sound that wasn't easy on the ears. It excited me, the screeching sound I made with my nails on the wall. I laughed heavily as the sounds echoed throughout the hallway. I wanted Hillary to know that someone was here. I craved for her fear. My mouth watered at the thought of her crumbling on the floor, gasping for air and mercy. There is something about humans fear that is so thrilling to me.

When I approached Hillary's room door I saw the light on. I could feel her breath against the door, her aura felt as if it were breaking with anxiousness. I wanted to scare her even more. So I opened my mouth and made an ear crunching noise. When I finally closed my mouth I suddenly heard a thump, it was as if someone dropped to floor. Pulling out the contacts that were in my right eye, I used my illusionist powers: "Hypnotic Eye." Once I whispered the gifted words-my illusionist powers let me see through the door. It was as I expected, to see Hillary on the floor trembling in fear. A grin crept on my face at her cowardice act. I licked my red plumped lips and kicked Hillary's door down. She yelped and I could see her whimpering continuously, crouching down to her level I whispered in her ear breathlessly, "I'm a Flare." I stood back up and her eyes searched my face frantically as she started to mumble to herself. "No, I'm not a sinner...it's not my time to go. You must have a heart..."

I grabbed a chair from her coffee table and placed it in front of her. She looked up at me teary eyed and I gave her a cold stare.

"Sit down," I said. My target started to shake uncontrollably, and I just narrowed my eyes at her for not listening to my orders. My smile grew wider as a wicked thought just crossed my mind. Hillary started to cry out, sobbing loudly at the sight of me. I deliberately grabbed her by the hair and slammed her on the chair.

"Good you're finally able to sit down." My hands ran through her blonde hair as I blew a cold breath down her neck. I continued to speak to her by whispering in her bright red ears. "You know what it means when a Flare approaches?" I inquired and she nodded her head slowly. She wasn't whispering nonsense to herself now.

"When a Flare approaches it means death, so it's my time to go..." her voice broke and it sounded a bit hoarse. "I broke away from the path of righteousness," she continued and I felt the aura of numbness reach her. My hands gripped her shoulders and her body stiffened against the chair in response. "Would you like me to make this less painful and heart wrenching than it already is?" I inquired again. She let out a shaky breath and said, "It doesn't matter, I just have to atone for my own sins."

I hid my crystal ball deep into my pocket and pulled out one of my mini knives. It'd be boring to use my crystal ball on her because she just wanted to die anyway. I wasn't one to use my crystal ball when dealing with simple deaths that held no fun. "Hm," I said to myself as I held the mini knife close to her neck and slashed her.

"Well that was quite a show." I heard a voice that was all too familiar. When I turned my head I saw him, my lover, my demon, my protector, and my client. I saw Hei, a man who only belonged to my sick twisted heart. I strolled over to him seductively, and I still had my evil game face on. "Oh, so you were watching me, hm?" I grinned at him teasingly. He raised an eyebrow at me and grabbed me by my waist, pulling me closer to him. I felt his warm breath against my neck. I smiled to myself. To others, it seemed like we were one of those evil villain couples, but we weren't. Hei and I just did what we were ordered to do. Hei hugged me and kissed my cheek, I relaxed in his arms as he teleported us back home.

 Hei hugged me and kissed my cheek, I relaxed in his arms as he teleported us back home