Chapter 4: Hypnotic Eyes of the Illusionist

"

"

What a naughty girl I am to be using my illusionist magic like this," Taiga thought with a sly smile on her face. "I wonder how Hei will punish me."

"COME OUT YOU DAMN ASSASSIN!" Juni said with a furious face. "Get ready Manny," she said as she pushed him forward. "I'm always ready, and please... as if they can take this," he said boldly while flexing his muscles, making Juni smile flirtatiously.

"Fools," Taiga said whilst continually biting her lip. She didn't want to over do it, she just wanted to kill her target and go home already. Taiga walked out from behind the trees showing herself, standing right in front of the two, making them grimace as they were seeing a small high school girl. A sight where they thought this girl wouldn't stand a chance.

"I should have worn heels... I don't like the way they're looking at me, acting as if they haven't seen a teenager before!" Taiga thought and rolled her eyes at their curious stares at her. They couldn't see her identity since she was dressed up in her Flare clothes, so Juni and Manny merely thought that she was just a small girl who thought that it was Halloween. Juni smiled nervously and her gaze on Taiga softened, "Sweetie," she plastered on a fake smile, "would you like me to take you home, you look like you're lost," she said.

Taiga ignored her fake sympathy comment and took her contacts out of her right eye and used her hypnotic eye power to confuse Manny. He was consumed by the darkness in Taiga's right eye and fell to his knees. Taiga then took out her mini knives, and put a spell on them. "Cynically vibe," she whispered into it, making her spell work as it was supposed to. Taiga pulled on her green fool's hat with red stars on it. But the only reason she put it on was to hide her identity even more. Her cloak hid her mouth and nose, and since the hat was pretty big it worked even more well with hiding her identity. Taiga backed up a few inches from Manny while he was still watching her keenly with a firm stare. Planning her next attack, Taiga was still walking backwards, and then running backwards even faster. She later on started to turn around and threw the mini knives at Manny's weak points. As soon as she threw them he dropped to the ground desperately.

"How weird he's still breathing, then again it wasn't even a vital point," Taiga muttered to herself. Taiga spoke her magical whispers again to make sure he was actually dead this time. The words flowed out of her cold laced voice, her whispers wanting the death of him. Manny started to scream as his whole body felt as if it was going to rip apart.

Juni was just standing in the way aghast, as she began to back away very slowly; the woman was terrified of Taiga. Manny got up, although he was still struggling because of the immense pain Taiga had given him. "You shouldn't get up, your hurt enough already. You're lucky I'm even being nice when you're not the real enemy," Taiga spoke with no lies flowing through her teeth. "Why are you even working for someone who doesn't even care for you?" She asked as she stared Manny down. Manny got back up still struggling with a stiff face. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, WHAT DO YOU KNOW LITTLE GIRL!"

"Nothing about you unfortunately," she countered and stayed calm even though Manny looked like her wanted to throttle her. He then ran up to Taiga and punched her in the face as hard as the human hand could injure a Flare, and because of the impact she couldn't see well. He then took that as an advantage to pick her up and choke her.