Chapter 3: I Rebuke My Condition

She looked at her phone to see if Hei sent the address for her target yet. When she did she noticed that their hideout was in this old run down building. Taiga approached her apartment window, opening it and pulling out her magic spell book, "Open up and send me to this location Willy," Taiga spoke quietly and when he opened up, she whispered the words that were in the text that Hei sent her a few moments ago.

"Jump on," he chirped, as he made himself bigger so Taiga could fit on him like a seat. Willy started glowing as he guided Taiga into the night sky, flying to her targets location.

۞

She hid behind the trees since she saw two men at the front of the crack house. She pulled out a handful of her mini knives-throwing them, pin pointing them at the men's necks and throwing them, she watched as they instantly dropped from her attack. The two men were already on the ground bleeding to death and it almost made Taiga chuckle. But Taiga clamped her mouth shut and hid in the shadows, waiting for someone else to notice the men's dead bodies. When a few other men came out the house, they immediately saw the two dead bodies. Taiga quickly hid near the darkest spot in the trees. The other men pulled out their guns and yelled, "COME OUT COWARD!" Yelling through the moist forest only to encounter silence.

"I am surely not some damn coward," Taiga thought.

She then pulled out her two pistol, fully loaded and shot the four men there without being seen. But there were still two men left! So Taiga pulled out her mini knives and threw them at the two men; pin pointing it towards their fat necks. A man was hiding behind one of the crack houses, he hid behind a broken piece of it. While hiding behind the isolated wall he saw what happened between the six men that were there fighting a mere shadow. He then ran to his boss "Juni" and screamed at her, "Someone is after us! We're going to die Juni! I think it's the Flare! They say the Flare is a person who was sent down from the Gods and kills us people who have done horrible sins! WHAT WILL WE DO!" He cried. He was shaking continually with his eyes wide open, and Juni wondered if she could snap him out of his foolish meltdown.

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND DON'T YELL AT ME HENRY...we will think of something. We don't know who is doing this yet so... it would be useless to use the electric and fire bullets we have," Juni exclaimed. "Damn it, what should we do, ugh! I really don't want to die today... All my plans will go down the drain with that teacher," Juni complained constantly. Taiga hid behind one of windows outside of the crack house, she shot Juni's assistant Henry in an instant and Juni watched with a furious expression as Henry fell from a bullet coming from God knows where. Taiga hid in the shadows once again. "What teacher are they talking about...?" Taiga thought and her eyebrows clenched together in confusion. She ran in between the trees, checking for anything else that might lead her to something suspicious. Although for some reason there was this very strong man standing next to Juni. He has huge muscles, a ripped up shirt and two of his hands clenching in a fist for a fighting stance, like a werewolf ready to take its prey.

"Whoever you are killing my men, I assure you, you won't be able to defeat my guy Manny here, he will definitely take care of you. Then I will see that bloody face of yours!" Juni shouted.

 Then I will see that bloody face of yours!" Juni shouted