Chapter 1: Suffer

Taiga Sabatini walked around the corner in the hallways of her school with Triela hot on her heels. Taiga flipped her hair like a spoiled child as a way to show Triela a signal to leave Taiga alone. But Triela ignored it and sped walked even faster, and in the next few seconds she was standing right in front of Taiga-keeping a firm grip on her balance so that she wouldn't show Taiga any weakness. She started giving Taiga a lecture telling her that she was misguided. Triela had thoughts of Taiga being a sinner doomed to hell.

"Taiga what are you even doing, putting yourself into this kind of situation, you're being ridiculous. There aren't even enough people in that organization of yours called Flare." Triela said whilst looking at Taiga with a serious face. "I know you're in there to find out why your parents died but it's just not right. You don't even know who the real Flare is, and you're killing people. Whoever your client says for you to kill you just do it! What's wrong with you?" Taiga clenched her fist and took in a long deep breath, letting out her anger. She finally turned around to Triela's direction and the bitterness flowed out her mouth as Taiga started to speak, "You're delusional."

She walked away from Treila, leaving Triela standing there alone in the hallway flabbergasted.

'That outta stop her in her tracks.' Taiga's main power spoke into her mind, and she just rolled her eyes at hearing its voice encouraging her to be more astringent. All Taiga did was ignore Triela all throughout the school day. She knew what she was doing wasn't right, but it was her life, and she was going to find out who killed her entire family. She came after people, and did exactly she was told. She had to know the truth, and she was going to follow her client's orders on who her target was next. "Why did they have to die? Why do I have to bare this loneliness alone?" Taiga thought to herself.

۞

Taiga's Flashback:
Taiga was in her room laying down; the five-year old knew nothing of the horrors in the world. She didn't understand grief. She only knew happiness in her family. She would spend hours in her room practicing with the strange books that her mother gave her. Magical books that she had to study, because her mother told her that she was magical being. She told Taiga that someday Taiga would be strong and powerful.

As she was still in her room lying down she heard someone scream, it sounded like her mother. She grimaced when she stepped into the living room because it smelled freshly of blood. She saw a shadow walking away with something in their hand. A thick object that looked like one of the guns her father possessed. The shadow walking away looked like a woman's body. Blood seeped through the floors and Taiga was in pure shock to see her parents taken away from her at such a young age. She witnessed such a traumatizing event. She never once cried for them, because her mother always told her that she had to be strong.

"What a cruel daughter I am," Taiga would think all the time to herself for not crying. All she saw when she was five years old was blood shed. She saw her mother's body laid out on the ground, still and limp. Her father's eyes were wide open with dried tears on his face. Her father had a bullet wound to the chest, as her mother had one in the stomach. The only thing she could do was just stand there and witness the bodies turn cold and paler on the ground each second.

۞

End of Flashback
Taiga stood outside her locker thinking of her past. Her teacher Ms. Shirley saw her standing outside of her locker, thinking Taiga was probably daydreaming again. Ms. Shirley walked up to Taiga and whispered in her ear, "You'd better get to class soon or I'll grab your breast again Taiga." Taiga got scared and jumped back covering her breast.

"I swear Ms. Shirley you are such a pervert. I can't believe people haven't even locked you up yet," Taiga exclaimed with a bright red face.

"Oh, but they won't ever catch me, because I'm too smart for jail," Ms. Shirley quipped whilst smiling. "Anyway get to class Taiga, and don't be late or Ms. Rima will punish you." She pointed out with a smug smile.

"Uh... ok," Taiga said, backing away slowly and then turned around and started to make her way to Ms. Rima's class.

Taiga reached into her skirt pocket for her phone only to notice that she had a new email. She opened her phone and saw the text was from her client Hei. He said that she had to kill a woman named Juni. She's the leader of a gang that killed innocents, and she's in an organization that's also a threat to magical creatures. She carried these special guns that shot electricity and fire in their bullets. It didn't matter where you got shot with their guns, you would just die instantly from the burn of the fire and the electricity. Taiga turned her phone off and put it back in her skirts pocket. She had health class with Triela, and as soon as Taiga walked in Triela just shot her a dirty look. Taiga pondered on why the hell she would tell Triela about her real identity, when Triela was obviously not being a good friend now. Taiga started to have second thoughts about her.

"Hei always said I could use my mind erase dust to erase her memory of my secret. All I have to do is just put the dust on her. Then she would have no chance of her memory coming back." Taiga thought to herself.

" Taiga thought to herself