Chapter 6: Tea Party ۞

The tea party started as the bats flew around bringing each witch Cube invited to the party. One of the witches-who is also a compulsive drunk spoke first, and her name was Gum. "Damn it CUBE what do you want, I was busy getting drunk. You're always calling me for some stupid shit," Gum said, her face showed pure annoyance.

"Why the attitude Gum... Anyway this time it's important." Cube spoke after.

"What's important?" The witches all said simultaneously.

"What's important is that we have a new Flare and she's an illusionist!" Cubes said with her voice full of enthusiasm as she applauded herself.

"She can deal with herself!" The witches stated without hesitation.

"What?! No she can't," Cube scoffed, "you guys must be joking." Cube's face stiffened and she shook her head with disgrace as to what these witches were implying.

"Well, at least she's cute," Gum quietly said.

"Can I go home now?" Rosalie complained.

"Oh cake!" Charlotte chirped as she saw the amount of food on the dinner table.

"See at least Charlotte wants to stay, talk, and have... some cake," Cube said, sticking her tongue out at Gum.

"No I actually just wanted the cake," Charlotte exclaimed as she watched the maids put short cakes on the table. Cube groaned with anger, "LISTEN UP WITCHES! We are looking at the new Flare! Don't you guys remember that time in high school, and the priestesses invited us in. Don't be so lazy you damn piss offs. NOW EVERYONE SIT DOWN AND HAVE SOME MOTHER FUCKING TEA!"

Everyone was surprised by Cube's words, everyone except for Gum. "Fine then, lecture us all you want!" Gum shouted back. Cube pointed a finger at Gum and shouted, "DON'T start with me Gum!"

Gum backed away slowly. Cube forced herself to stay calm as she turned to Taiga, "Now, sit next to me Taiga." Cube said as she put on a fake smile for Taiga.

"Some of you aren't formally dressed, would you like me to change that," Cube said with an evil grin. She wanted everything to be in order like how she and Taiga were.

"NO!" Gum yelled.

"Alright fine..." Cube pouted.

"So who's the cute girl?" Rosalie asked. Silence filled the room and Cube couldn't concentrate because of Lucy's headphones. They were too loud and everyone could hear it. "Lucy... Lucy!" Mammon called out to Lucy. Lucy just stared into space, not hearing anything but her music. Mammon then plugged the headphones out of her ears and yelled, "LUCY!"

"What!" She screamed back.

"Turn the damn Android off," Mammon spoke to her softly. "Uh, fine," Lucy groaned and then wrapped up her headphones and placed her phone inside her pocket.

"I'll ask the question again, who's the girl?" Rosalie asked again as she pointed a finger in Taiga's direction.

"Her name is Taiga, and she's an illusionist. She has Hei as her client," Cube said happily.

"I haven't seen him in a long time..." Rosalie mumbled to herself.

"Alright then summon him here," Mammon said. Cube tapped Taiga on her shoulder.

"What is it," she answered back.

"Don't you think we should invite Hei? I mean he is your client, and we're talking about the Flare, so shouldn't he be here too?" Cube asked and then started grinning widely, waiting for Taiga's answer.

"No... No!" Taiga almost yelled while whispering.

"Ok then I'll invite him," Cube said out loud.

"Wait... What...I said no Cube!" Taiga shook her head vigorously.

"It's too late now Taiga," Cube said whilst laughing quietly to herself. Everyone looked up at Taiga and Cube in confusion except for Mammon. Mammon licked her lips, waiting to see what Cube intended to do. While Taiga blushed furiously and yelled in protest, "Stop it Cube!" She tried to hold her down and take her wand away.

"Sorry Taiga but you're not getting my wand!" Cube yelled back at her playfully. She quickly whispered those magical words as she tried to summon Hei. Hei appeared abruptly, and viewed his surroundings immediately. "Where am I?" He asked quietly as he looked around, but he noticed the house looked familiar. "Oh it's just you guys," he said when his eyes landed on Mammon's. He became stunned when his eyes laid on Taiga. He was so worried about her because she hadn't called him to tell him if she was alright. Taiga blushed even harder, "Oh no..." She thought. Hei quickly pulled Taiga into his arms, "Are you alright..?" He asked, and she only blushed even harder because all the witches were watching them.

"Wonder if they're going to kiss, what do you guys think?" Charlotte whispered.

"I don't know," Gum whispered back.

"Oh, are they going to do it?" Rosalie whispered.

"What do you mean do it?" Lucy almost screamed in her whisper.

"Oh you know what I mean," Rosalie rolled her eyes as she responded to Lucy.

"No exactly what do you mean..?" Lucy asked her again.

".. She's talking about Taiga and Hei having sex," Mammon suddenly whispered.

"What!" Lucy almost shouted but the five witches shushed her.

"I'm surprised you didn't know what she was talking about. I mean you always have those damn headphones in your ears. Most of the songs you listen to talk about sex, so how could you not know what Rosalie was talking about?" Mammon asked Lucy, clearly annoyed with her. Lucy only shrugged in response. Mammon sighed, "You're a fucking idiot," she whispered to Lucy.

"Mm..." Taiga started to make sounds of enjoyment, "Hei stop-p, we can't do this here," she stuttered. Taiga moaned as Hei kept nibbling her neck. It felt so good that she got caught up in it and started kissing him. They were making out furiously while all the witches stood there watching them curiously.

"This is..... sexy," Charlotte and Rosalie whispered simultaneously.

"Um, were not getting anywhere with the conversation on the Flare," Cube whispered.

"You're really thinking about that right now, seriously?" Gum sent Cube a doubtful glance. Taiga and Hei were still kissing as they put their arms around each other, hugging tightly.

"Ok this has got to stop now, we have to finish the tea party, and I want to go back to listening to my android music," Lucy said.

"Yeah, I want to go home and sleep," Rosalie whined.

"Come on lets finish this Flare tea party talk," Cube shouted, as she desperately tried to get everyone's attention. She was surprised it actually worked because Hei and Taiga stopped kissing.