Prologue

MY MIND WAS IN OVERDRIVE, AND THERE WAS NOTHING I WANTED TO DO THAT MIGHT MAKE IT STOP.
Oh yes!
Babes... don't stop.
Show me those bloody teeth!
Those were my exact thoughts on sex.

My client Hei and I came home from a fancy dinner, and he took me to the spirit world. It was creepy, but he held onto me the entire time. Since Hei is my client and a demon, if I agreed to go on a date with him, then I also had to go to work with him. Even though it was in a dark spirit world, I'm still glad it was with him. After he transported us back to the human world he decided that I should stay over at his apartment, where he engulfed me with jewels and spoiled me non-stop. Just as he was mentally tiring me out-he made a suggestion that I take a bath with him, and that got me going.

We were inside his huge bathroom where he attempted to shower me and make me feel relaxed-but failed in the long run by my breathtaking body. Which was good enough to eat. We were on the bathrooms warm shiny beige floor, that had bathwater splashed on it. It was almost everywhere from what Hei and I were doing. His hands softly smoothed down my back as he whispered pleasant words inside my ear. "Oh princess your skin is so soft, almost silk like," his hands raked up and down my back and I couldn't stop my mouth from making sounds of enjoyment. As he pumped into me one more time, I screamed.

"Hm, scream for me just like that princess." He said, and I moaned as he sucked on my left nipple, thrusting himself in and out of me. The way he called me princess drove me wild and his crazy demon self knew it. He had 'The Party and The After Party' by The Weeknd playing in the background. The way he was ramming into me made me go nuts, and we were in sync. Even when he decided to lift me up off the floor, and pressed me up against the wall, fucking me faster. I almost lost it.

I licked the side of his neck while he bit down on mine harshly. I did the same, and we both groaned at the contact. Screaming even louder for him, I let out a shrill cry for my release, and he came quickly after. He laid us down on the bathroom floor once more. We were in each other's arms just staring at each other. Taking deep quick breaths, I stared into his blue eyes as he stared into mines. We were enamored with each other. I traced my fingers along his strong jaw, while his hands reached out for my blonde hair. He started running his hands through it casually. I closed my eyes, and relaxed in response. Then I felt his moist lips touch mine gently.