Immortality Chapter Twelve:

Chapter Twelve:

I shifted under their gazes. Are they mad at me? Because I have no idea what happened to me so really it can’t be all my fault…right? They just continued to stare at me, openly. It’s kind of creepy how they haven’t even blinked yet.

“Hello” I gave them an awkward wave.

“Hello Brianna, it’s seems like it was yesterday you been in this room” The Angel of Time replied. I crack up a little smile; I bowed my head to show respect.

“I see we came have come to a problem Little Brianna” Angel of Good spoke.

“A very large problem indeed” Angel of Death input of the conversation.

“May we ask where your guardian is, did she pass?” Angel of Time asked.

“No she hasn’t died, we just uh…went our separate ways” I looked away from their gazes.

“Your separate ways?” Angel of Death asked skeptical.

I nodded my head.

“So we decided before you came here to give you a choice. We’ve been watching you and we know you do not like to be Immortal, are we correct?” Angel of Time asked.

 I opened my mouth just to close it. What could I say to that? I don’t want to be rude about it.

“You could be honest Brianna, no harm will come to you for being honest” Angel of Death stated. Jeez that makes me feel a lot better coming from her. I sarcastically thought.

“Yes, you are correct, I do not like being Immortal,” I said as politely as I could.

All three of them nodded their heads.

“We are creating a new species, and we want you to be one of the first. You could say no and we will transport you through time to the moment you died and make your death complete,” Angel of Death spoke.

“What is this new creation?” I asked shyly.

“Well it not exactly new as you met a werewolf were going along those lines, but instead of turning into a wolf, you turn into any animal you want” Angel of Time replied.

“So like a shape shifter, I thought they already existed” I replied.

“No they don’t exist, they only exist in books because at the time werewolf stories were becoming boring and they created a new race for their books” Angel of Good stated.

“So you’re technically taking their idea and making it true?” I asked.

“Yes” Angel of Death replied.

“If I agree, will the change be difficult?” I asked.

“You first few ones will happen on it’s own because your body won’t be used to it, but after that you will change on your own decision, and they’re most likely be some pain” Angel of Good replied.

“Would I live forever?”

“You chose to grow up or not” Angel of Time replied.

“So if I thought I want to be 18, I’ll grow over night and be 18?”

“No, every year on the day you were created, you will receive a letter from us asking if you wish to age, you sign yes or no”

I nodded my head…that’s a little weird, but okay.

“How will I look like?”

“You will look like your old self except for your hair colour, your hair will be the colour of your fur” Angel of Good replied