Chapter 27 The Curse of Power

Dimitrius:

Three months that we been in this rat hole. Three months of not getting rescued. Three months of the one being torture and the others watch as I suffer. Three months of not knowing if Bree is fine or safe. Three goddamn months of lying in this goddamn bed waiting. I’m getting reckless and I can barely sleep at night cause the pain keeps me up. I started to get very pale and skinny. I’m lost my appetite couple weeks ago. Everything I eat come right back out so I don’t eat anymore. Everyone’s getting worried of me. I’m the worse of the bunch. I’ve given up. If there was something in here I could use to kill myself, I will. Bree safe with these people. She can live without me. I’m the clones’ punching bag pretty much. Mr. Mandy gave them the okay’s to torture us, but it seems like they only want to torture me. I have 3rd degrees burns every part of my body. At the start I trained with Kylee, but now I could barely get out of bed to go to the washroom. Kylee and I swapped beds so I wouldn’t have to climb up and down the ladder. Everyone is sick, but they are not as bad as me. They are like my family. They love me and care for me. Tristan and Darren have to help me out of bed to stretch. The clones have notice I’m weakening so now they turned their punishment towards Kylee. No body should have to go through what I have to so I make them stop hurting Kylee and start beating me again. Don’t worry I have gotten used to the after pain. Everyone was eating his or her bread that we get two times a day while I’m laying on my bed mesmerizing the wood on top of me. I have it in my mind already, but what else am I suppose to do?

“Dee, you need to eat something. Your becoming very unhealthy and we need to keep up our strengths when they come rescues us” Kylee said. She gave me a new nickname.

“What’s the point? They’re not coming. Might as well rot in this hell hole”

“You have to be positive Dee” Kylee said.

“Ky, he’s not going to listen. He’s too stubborn to see the light. Let him mope” Tristan said.

“Dimitri, if Bree were in this situation she’ll will try to keep living just for a chance of seeing you again. Are you really giving up? Are you going to give up on Bree? Bree, who lived her whole life with you. Don’t you see how your going to hurt Bree when she fines you given up on life or worse dead?” Darren said.

“She has you guys to depend on. She doesn’t need me?”

“Do you hear yourself? You’re acting like an asshole! Of course she needs you! I bet she’s trying her damn hardest to save your ass because she loves you. You been with her you whole life and you think she be all right with your death because she has people who she barely knows to comfort her. You’re an ass you know that right? I’m fed up with your mopping around. Gather up your strengths again and see the goddamn light or I will literally force you. Do it for Brianna, Dimitrius” Kylee exploded.

“I want to Ky, I truly do, but I don’t know how,” I said quietly.

“Here eat it” she handed me my bread and the rest of hers. I reached over painfully and took the bread from her.

The clones came into our room later on in the day.

“Get up. Everyone get up now,” The Girl screamed. Everyone hopped off their beds and went to help me stand.

“Come now” She left the room and we followed. Darren and Tristan pretty much have to drag me considering I don’t have much strength to keep myself up anymore. We ended up in a room with four steel chairs. Without needing orders we all took a seat. Chains were behind the chairs and they chained us up. Why are they chaining us up now? We haven’t done anything wrong yet. Then I heard it, it sounded very far, but I heard it in my mind like they were crystal clear. Brianna’s thoughts.