Chapter 3: Who's that?

(Dalton: *breathes*

Nevaeh for the rest of the story: ^

Nevaeh's POV:

The dude with the weird nose gave me a dirty look as if I wouldn't smack the shit out of him right here.

"Is there a problem? You're looking at me as if you want one" I said copying his facial expression.

I felt a small hand grab my forearm, immediately gaining my attention.

I turned around and looked down at Ariana who looked up at me with the same expression as him.

Did she start her period this morning?

Why is she pissed?

I didn't even do anything.

"Whatever" I said lowly to Ariana, taking her hand off my arm and walking away.

"Fuck you David"

"It's Dalton" He corrected and I shrugged.

"It could be Derrick and I could care less"

I heard Ariana's light laugh before I walked outside and into her backyard.

"Hey Toulouse, that guy's a douchebag and it isn't just me right? You think so too?" I asked him as if he could talk back.

All he did was close his eyes as I continued to rub him down.

"Choose a side Toulouse" I said rolling my eyes, he jumped off the chair and started eating the flowers a few feet away from where the pool ended.

I looked inside to see Ariana bringing him inside and Myron chewing on some more of Ariana's furniture.

Ariana's POV:

"Who's that?"

"That's Nevaeh- What're you doing here Dalton? We agreed to give us a break before trying again"

"I know and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I did and that's why I'm here, I came to apologize to you because you don't deserve to be treated like that. I was wrong and I want to make things right between us because I really like you and I want you in my life for as long as you'll accept me" He said with a smile and I knew it was over.

I threw my head back with a smile matching his.

"I accept your apology, come in and make yourself at home new roomie" I said taking the flowers and setting them down on the island in the kitchen a few feet away from where we were standing.

"There's an extra room upstairs, next to Courtney's. You can drop your things off there and settle in if you want"

He nodded before heading upstairs.

I went to the kitchen on to find Myron working on yet another piece of furniture, instead of a good boy chair, it's a good boy couch and beanbag.

"Myron please stop" I whined as he continued to chew.

I threw a tennis ball across the room and he sprinted towards it.

'Don't Run Away' from the Let It Shine soundtrack could be faintly heard from where I was standing.

Curious, I walked toward the glass door, sliding it open to see Nevaeh swimming in the pool with a few of my dogs, making me smile as they tried bite the water.

I decided to take a seat outside and read a book..well try to read a book.

I couldn't stop looking over at her smiling and laughing loudly with my dogs.

Just as she stepped out of the pool, 'So Good' started playing loudly through the speakers built in around my house.

My mouth watered at the sight of her body, my mind immediately traveling back to yesterday and bringing back the images of what she was doing to me.

"Head so good, pussy so good" Big Sean's voice played as I spoke.

"Couldn't find a bathing suit?"

She was in black laced panties and a matching bra, her hair up in a messy bun.

The light from the sun hit her smooth brown skin, only making her look that much sexier.

It didn't help that she had colored eyes either, the bits of green in her eyes fit her complexion.

She was heaven on earth..literally.

Fuck me.

She shouldn't be allowed to look that good, nobody should be allowed to.

"Didn't wanna wear one and besides, you've seen me in less" She said with a shrug, drying off her body a bit before beginning to walk away from me.

I turned my head and watched her every move.

"If you wanted a show, all you had to do was ask Ariana"

She pulled her panties down a bit, showing me her left ass cheek, making my face go red from embarrassment.

-

I sat outside, trying to collect my thoughts after Nevaeh- was Nevaeh before heading upstairs.

I figured she was probably in bed watching a movie so I opened her door without knocking and that was a mistake.

"I um- I- what-"

I couldn't help but stutter as my eyes were stuck on the perfection that was her body.

"Starting to think you enjoy seeing me naked at this point" She teased, slowly walking over to her bed and grabbing a towel wrap around her body before walking toward me.

My heart rate continued to sky rocket with each step she took .

Closer and closer.

I felt like I was gonna pass out at this point.

She leaned in closer to me, her hand on the door knob right behind me.

Her lips were near my ear when she spoke, "I need to get changed"

I felt my eyes internally roll to the back of my head in relief.

The smirk on her face never faltered.

"Unless you want the full show again, I don't have problem giving you a preview" She said taking one hand off her towel.

I felt a little bold.

My hand gripped her hip, pulling her into me.

"As much as my body is telling me yes, my mind and my heart are both telling me no, I'm gonna have to decline your sex offer" I whispered before opening her door and walking out.

"Hope you know that sex with me isn't a one time thing, you'll come back..begging for more" She said with a wink, shutting her door and getting changed.

I bit my bottom lip softly at the thought of Nevaeh and I in bed again before turning around and bumping into a taller figure.

Dalton.

"You guys had sex?"

Yes.