Chapter 16: Good girl

(If you don't feel comfortable or don't like reading smut/anything of that sort, skip this chapter :) also I gave up like 1/3 through, I apologize 😭)

Nevaeh's POV:

I looked down at the small Italian trapped between my thighs, "So are you gonna take your top off or am I gonna be the only naked one here?"

She completely ignored what I said and continued to run her thumbs across my now stiffened nipples.

(Y'all rockin with boobs⁉️ Cause I am🙈😈😩😳)

"Ariana"

When she didn't reply I gripped her chin and forced her to look up at me, "I asked you a question"
"Are you going to take it off or do I have to?"

She looked me up and down, licking her lips while she did so, "You want it off me so bad, take it off yourself"

Leaning back on one arm, she smirked up at me as I sat on top of her, nodding my head.

"Lose the attitude"

Her whole demeanor had changed.

"Or what Nevaeh?"

She sat up and rested her hands on my thighs with a smile. She had glanced down at my exposed skin and slowly ran her fingertips up toward my hips, a trail of goosebumps formed underneath her touch.

She began to tempt me with the questions she was asking, "What're you gonna do if I don't lose it huh?"

Her lips were near my ear when she whispered,
"You're gonna fuck it out of me? Is that it?"

I turned my head to the opposite side with a grin plastered on my face. She didn't seem too phased by my words because she kept going.

Her hand gripped my chin and forced me to look at her while she spoke, "I'm looking forward to it"

"You're practically begging me to put you in your place"

Before she could rebuttal I gripped her chin in the same manner, telling her, "I tried to be respectful but you decided to push my buttons"

After my sudden outburst, she realized I wasn't playing and laid on her back with a smile.

"Good girl" I mumbled mindlessly after she took her top off. I watched as she reached behind and unclipped her bra with ease, tossing it onto the floor beside her recently discarded shirt.

With her consent, I ran my fingertips between the valley of her breasts and down her stomach, goosebumps rising underneath my touch.

(Ask for consent or you're a fucking LOSER😒)

My fingertips played with the drawstring of her sweatpants until she grabbed my hands and pulled them down herself.

"I wanted to take my time and draw it out but you ruined it" I complained to the laughing Brunette followed by an eye roll.
"I'm gonna make you wait to get your release now since you wanna ruin shit"

She immediately leaned up but I quickly pushed her back down.

"No- no- what the fuck? I'll pull them back up and you can take em off" She reached down to pull her sweatpants back up but they were already halfway across the room.

I hovered over her, my hand holding me up so I didn't crush her, "Too late, should've thought about that before you did it baby" I mumbled as I began to attack her neck with open mouthed kisses.

She opened her mouth to speak but began stumbling on her words the more attention I paid to what I was doing.

"Nev- baby- don't make me w- it feels so good" She closed her eyes and a small gasp left her when I bit down harshly, soothing the mark with my tongue.

"And why shouldn't I make you wait?" I asked her quickly before I started kissing down her body, making her lose her train of thought with every kiss.

I couldn't help but laugh every time it happened.

"Because I've been- I was- baby I can't concentrate when you're kissing me like that" She whined, pulling my head up from her hip where I had just bit.

"I'm waiting for an answer"
"Because I came here to apologize?" She said as more of a question rather than an answer.
"What does that have to do with you having a release? I kind of like the build up, makes everything worth while" I trailed off, holding eye contact with her as I slowly peeled her laced bottoms down her thighs.

Her arousal was practically seeping through the lace.
I made sure she was watching when I continued to kiss closer and closer to the place she wanted me most.

PUSSY.

While maintaining eye contact with her I used my fingertips to slowly push apart her thighs, feeling myself get aroused at the mere sight in front of me.

"What if I draw this out? Perhaps hours, maybe that'll teach you a lesson"
"Baby no you can't do that" She whined, pouting as she looked up at me. I settled between her thighs, my hands resting on her knees.

"Can't I? What're you gonna do about it? Finish yourself off?" I asked her with a smile, wanting to see how far I could push her until she collapsed.
"You gonna finish yourself off while I watch? Is that what you're gonna do if I drag this out?"

I watched as she rolled her eyes, making me laugh at how pissed off she was beginning to get.

"Don't roll your eyes at me or I actually will prolong this" I said in a semi-joking manner.

My hand slid down her stomach and settling against her PUSSY. Her arousal coated my fingertips along with a small portion of my palm.

I teased her entrance with my middle finger, starting off with a few light strokes before adding my ring finger and doing the same. Her mouth hung open just bit but she was still able to hold eye contact so I was obviously doing something wrong.

With my thumb I began massaging her clit.

I sped up my fingers, feeling like Marshmello by the time she had her first release of the night. I still had yet to get a taste of Ariana which I had been waiting for all night.

My lips had already kissed their way down her body once more, paying extra attention to her thighs which were growing in size.

(Thickiana needs to make a comeback 😩)

I innocently ran my fingertips up and down her thighs, stroking mindless shapes on her skin. I watched closely as she began to fall more and more apart with just my simple touch.

With a smile playing on my lips, I said, "You look so pretty when you're like this for me" just loud enough for her to hear over her consistent pants.

I looked up at her from between her thighs, watching as her chest rose and fell with a quickness. Her eyebrows had furrowed and her eyes were squeezed shut as her mouth hung open.

She threw her head back, a moan erupting from her throat as a vein revealed itself on her neck. I smiled up at her although she couldn't see me, moving my mouth closer again before slowly teasing my tongue out to swipe through her again.

(I caught y'all in 4K 😕📸 I'll be sure to show this to your parents at the PTA meeting. I'm disappointed in y'all, truly 😒)

-

The title of this chapter was gonna be called

The title of this chapter was gonna be called..PUSSY. Also chapter 14 has to be the greatest fluff I've ever written. I'll stick to writing drama and pissing you guys off cause this was trash 😩