Chapter 19: you won..

Ariana's POV:

The reaction of my fans on Twitter from the 'Nasty' snippet I shared led to Nevaeh and Dalton both getting tagged a million times in the replies. 

I was sitting in bed on my laptop helping put together the final touches for the 'Stuck With U' with Fredo over FaceTime when Nevaeh walked in with her eyes glued to her phone.

"Make this pussy do what? Nevaeh come get your girl" She read aloud, making me burst into laughter as she climbed onto the bed beside me.
"Your fans are too much"

She laid her head to rest against my shoulder and I reached up to caress the side of her face while making edits with the other.

"How do they know we're together?"
"They don't, they usually make assumptions or pull information out of their asses"

We both laughed before she yawned.

"You tired baby?" I asked and she nodded slightly.
"A little bit"

"Go to sleep"

She quickly shook her head and let out yet another yawn.

"Nevaeh"

She pulled her head away from my shoulder and looked at me with a small pout, "I don't wanna sleep yet, I wanna spend time with you"
"But baby you're tired" I said softly caressing her bare thigh as I watched her eyes shut a bit more.

Instead of responding she puckered her lips.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss, mumbling, "You've gotta sleep" against her lips.
"Kiss me again"

Multiple kisses later she reluctantly agreed to try and at least take a nap. That agreement lasted about 13 seconds. I watched my girlfriend slide out of bed and turn on the JBL speaker that sat on the dresser.

Megan's verse from 'Pose' began to play and she danced.

"Big racks, big ass, look back," Nevaeh turned around, looking at her butt for a split second before we made eye contact and she smiled, "Pose" she sang.

She then bent down and did as the song said, "Face down, ass up, touch your toes,"

Just when I thought it was over, she jumped onto the bed and continued with her burst of energy.
"I need this pussy on your nose" I turned off the speaker using my phone and she pouted before dropping to her knees on the bed beside me.

My hand landed on her thigh, my thumb caressing her soft skin, "Lay down" I begged and she sighed before rolling her eyes and laying her head on my lap.

"I need a home studio, I have so many songs and recordings on my phone and it's driving me absolutely insane not being able to produce them the way that I want to" I expressed my frustrations aloud to nobody in particular.

About 10 minutes of silence had passed and I assumed Nevaeh would be asleep by now but boy was I wrong. I went to get up to get some water from downstairs but my girlfriend jumped up along with me and immediately became hyper again.

"Let's have a staring contest, first one to blink has to eat the other out"

There's no way she said that with a straight face.

Out of instinct I rapidly blinked as I tried to comprehend what had just left her mouth, "What?"

"Oh no, you won.." She said sarcastically, pretending to be bummed out but was really holding back a smile.
"Were you being for real? Or like, was that a joke?" I asked, clearly still confused on the whole situation.
"I was being serious"

I nodded and shut my laptop before moving it to the beside table.

She rolled onto her back when she saw me sit up. I pushed her legs apart and settled between them, my left hand landing by her head to hold myself up.

"Is this really about to happen? 'Cause I blinked?" I asked, earning a laugh from my girlfriend in response.
"I mean if you want to, I'm not completely opposed to the idea" She whispered, looking up to meet my eyes while her hands played with the ends of my shirt.

I went to take off my top but my hands were pushed away by the woman below me. I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip then removed my shirt, tossing it to the side of the bedroom.

With a giggle, she pulled me down so our lips could meet. After just a few kisses, I hesitantly ended things before they could go any further.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"
She sat up on her elbows and looked up at me while speaking, "Baby, we've done it before, what's the difference now?"
"I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it, I didn't want to do anything without double checking to be sure"

I watched her lips curl into a smile, "Thank you, I appreciate you asking," her hands ran down from my shoulders to my chest before resting on my hips, "But please fuck me"

My mouth dropped open and I let out a gasp at her words which resulted in a laughing fit between the two of us.

"Nevaeh"

She pulled me down on top of her and hid her face in the crook of my neck, mumbling, "Is that a yes or no?" against my skin.

I pushed myself off of her and gave her a small smile which she immediately reciprocated. My hands ran up from her thighs to the hem of her shirt, taking it off of her body with her help.

"You're so beautiful" I said with a groan as I admired the woman below me. She turned and tried to hide her face in the pillows beside her but I gripped her wrist and her chin, forcing her to face me.

I leaned in close, our lips almost touching as I whispered, "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes upon"
"Ariana stop before I cry"

I smiled widely as I kept the minimal distance between us, the tips of our noses touching each other's as I mumbled, "You're all I've ever wanted and more," I wasn't able to finish what I wanted to say before she closed the space and kissed me. 

Our lips only met a few more times before I moved my kisses down her jawline and to her neck which made us both laugh.

She giggled while I continued to kiss her skin, "It tickles"

The mood instantly changed when I began to kiss down the valley of her breast. The giggles had stopped and instead she was silent, mouth hung open while we held eye contact.

My lips were planted on her skin as my hands snuck up from behind and unclasped the black lace, letting it slide down her arms before tossing it to the side. I took my time making my way down her body.

With every kiss I laid on her bare skin, I could feel the arousal begin to seep through the fabric of her clothing. I kissed her hip and slowly pulled down her spandex, revealing the stretch marks that always hid behind shirts.

She immediately tried to cover up but I gently stopped her hands from doing so.

"I love every single part of you, you're so perfect baby, I promise" The pad of her thumb ran across my right cheek, softly tracing a heart as she smiled down at me.

I took her hand off of my face and kissed her palm. I was prepared to reassure her once more but it seemed she had different ideas, "You're about to get replaced if you don't get a move on it Miss Grande"
"Yes ma'am"

I pulled her shorts down the rest of the way along with the matching black lace that was hidden.

(Ariana ate her out, the end‼️)

-

I'll finish this next chapter, also,

I want SavSlayton to give me a kiss🗣