CH. 21

"Do you want to beat the Demon Lord General with us?" Ravenna asked them which shocked all of them.

"Uhm, we are not that strong enough. He he!" The gnome girl said while smiling shyly while scratching her head. From the looks of her gear, she is an artificer; the basic class of the alchemist. Almost all of the people around their area are looking at them. Some of their lips are forming a smirk, perceiving the invitation as a joke.

"What can a bunch of low-rankers can do? Ha ha ha!" A big, burly, adventurer said laughed after hearing Ravenna's invitation.

"You should be utility members by giving out supplies.

"Just cast abjuration magic to your allies since your offensive spells are weak!"

"Or you can just act as human meat shields! Kekekek!" The companions of the burly guy said while their laughs are escalating to a higher volume.

Abjurers and other support type classes are sometimes looked down by adventurers due to their low offensive capabilities. This is also prevalent in the game Ravenna used to play. Due to Ravenna's game style, a meta about ultimate support which grants astounding buffs and spells have been known throughout the server. She can tank and assist all of her minions and pets by invoking bunch of defensive and support spell which boosts attack and other stats; that's also why she mastered other support jobs like alchemist and transmuter. By mastering other support classes, she can stack the effects of spells.

Zaltino's hand clenched after hearing some people mocking Her Highness' word. Ravenna saw his expression turning dark. She touched his hand and look at him.

"Just let them." she whispered. Zaltino's hands loosened up after exhaling the stress away. He knows that no one could compare to her in terms of strength. "No one can kill all the major sects of cults like her Highness". He thought.

"By the way I am Vena. This is Zaltino." She reched out her hand to show sincerity and manners to the ones talking to her. Just like how she does things in their business talks.

"I am Zaltino, Vena-sama's sworn sword and shield." He raised his arm and offered the party with a big smile which made them in awe of his appeal and presence. The quality of his armor and his sword and shield at his back adds to his total cool guy appearance.

"We are the Silvertail Party. I am Paicki, the intelligent one in the group. I'm an artificer and I want to be an alchemist or engineer as my specialized class." She reached her hand to Ravenna and shook it with eager. "If you want cheap potions, I can sell some to you!" She said excitedly.

"She is also the talkative and annoying one." The covered guy said in a teasing manner.

"No, you're the annoying one!" Paicki growled back. "He is Nori, our scout and thief. He is quiet but he is trustworthy and reliable."

"Yo." The covered guy raised his arm as form of greeting.

"Hi! I'm Merisiella. It's a bit long due to my elven heritage. That's why everybody calls me Merry. I'm the ranger of the group" She also shook Ravenna's hand with a smile. Her beauty as a half-elf gave her a refreshing feeling.

"And here's my pet, Terra the Tiger Lily. She is a bit shy." Her cute tiger face looked at Ravenna innocently and the flower on her neck blooms slowly. "It looks like she likes you. They say that tiger lilies have the capacity to judge the person's nature."

"And finally, this is Ardlo-san."

"He is our older brother figure. He is the best."