CH. 14

"You will also be given accommodation, food, and clothing in this settlement that will be built. And you can serve Morgana as you wish." she continued. Ravenna's insignia was placed on their shoulder, signifying their allegiance to her.

"We shall serve you, Lady Ravenna with all of our own. Thank you."

"And they shall serve you, in line with our desires and objectives, your Lady."

The tribe of fairies flew away from the audience of Ravenna to go to Morgana's. Because of their changed appearances that added to their mystifying beauty, almost all of the creatures within the new city look at them. Their aura and presence spread awe to all of the beings who look at them.

      "Getting some underlings for our lady is a convenient way to bolster our manpower and army strength..." Nansi said in a pragmatic manner. Aluin, Criyo, Seala, and Drovan agreed while nodding their heads. They already have taken note of their comrade's action and wanted to do the same to their Great Mistress.

    "That's an impressive way to get to our lady's heart..." Criyo whispered to Morgana, which then she replied with a smirk, her canine showing in her smiling lips.

    "You know our lady; she deserves the best." Morgana's lips curled in a proud childish manner while eyeing Ravenna who is sitting in her crystal throne which was conjured by Nansi. "All for her glory."

    "This will be helpful in attaining her goal, and sweet revenge on those childish siblings of our Lady and those puny demon lords. Hehe!" A psychopathic smile carving on Criyo's face.

"We should gather servants of our own, Nansi." Seala said in a delighted whispering voice like a child. She is already planning what servants she will get as presents for her Majesty!" Seala's voice raising due to delight.

    "I'm planning to go to the underwater merfolk cities and the underworld to hire merfolks, banshees and other specters. Merfolks are good for getting underwater resources. We will have banshees accompany us so that we can go to the underworld! Oh! We can also expand to have marine and stygian settlements. They can be envoys for underwater and underworld kingdoms! This is so exciting! Do you want a present? I can get you red pearls from the gigantic demon clams according to the book! They are lustrous and shiny!" Seala's voice rises in delight and exhilaration as she says her plans in her fast manner.

    "I'm gonna hunt for Arachne tribes and demon spiders. I'll also try to find settlements of oreads. They will be good as our builders and miners." Nansi is always one step ahead in thinking of a plan. Practicality, additional benefits and advantages are a big consideration for her. "Should I get insectoid servants? She added.

     "Girls, the fun is how we will get them to serve her Majesty' cause. Ufufufu!" Criyo the snow white, nine-tailed fox said.

      "We can forcefully subjugate them, kill their leaders, annex their cities, convert them through reforms and/or religion, win their favors or assassinate them! We can use divide and conquer tactics to get to their cities! Just like when we are playing chess! This. Is. So. Fun!" Criyo was swayed by her thoughts. Her sadistic tendencies can be seen in her expressive and flushing face.

    "Criyo! Your face, it is flushed! Stop thinking dirty thoughts!" Seala said while blushing. Criyo's maniac laughs give shiver to her spines, even though she already swam the River Styx where haunting souls of dead people try to cling to you.

    "I'm not thinking dirty. It's more gore, especially how they will grovel their feet to serve us and our Majesty." Face flushed; her breaths are deep enough to be heard by every one of Ravenna's trusted advisers.

"Let's stop the interaction first. Morgana will speak." Blackwing said in a gentle but reprimanding voice which Seala, Nansi and Criyo focus their attention on their dear Majesty and Morgana.

As the fairies went out of Ravenna's sight, Morgana walked in front of Ravenna and bowed. "I have a present for you, your Majesty."

     "What is it, Morgana?" Ravenna slightly intrigued. "What did my loyal servant do again?" She thought, sighing.

     "I created a new being for you, your Majesty." Gasps and other expressions of shock can be heard through the town circle where Ravenna is sitting in a fully intricate throne created by her eight loyal retainers with their powers. This throne is enchanted with their magic for protection and boost; in the real world, this can be an SSS-class material.

     "By imbuing life through various life magic technique from druid magic, blood magic, transmutation magic and enchantment magic, I have created a new being for you. They are the shroom people." As Morgana say their name, varying figures of what looks like mushrooms of different colors and appearances appeared, bouncing from the back, making their way in front of the Great Mistress. 

     "We want to serve you, Majesty~" said by the high-pitch voices in unison.  Their caps are colored with bright hues; spores can be seen under their caps. Their eyes are swirling while a creepy face plastered in their faces. They are just bouncing out of excitement.

    "Silence." Morgana said and every one of the stopped bouncing and started bowing in front of Ravenna.

    "I imbued your power through extraction of mana and through your hair, while using my own magic and blood for the life magic circle needed for creation." Morgana seemed proud. 

     "What?! She created being from her Majesty's flesh? Isn't this heretic?" Criyo said. "We should hear her ply." Blackwing answered.

    "For the hair, i know you may be mad but you gave it to me with the comb after you used it. It was the best gift. And I thought I should use the gift for the benefit of your welfare. your Majesty." Ravenna was dumbfounded. She should not give a part of her body since her servants will make something of it, and to think she is a powerful being of this world. 

    "So please accept my gift, your Majesty." Morgana knelt in front of Ravenna to which Ravenna accepted.

NAME: Fae Shroom Tribe
AVE LEVEL: Level 8-10
RACE: Shroom People
ABILITIES:
Decay Magic (C)
Magic Spores (B)
Regeneration (C)
BLESSINGS:
Ravenna's Blessing of Knowledge
Morgana's Blessing

<<<DO YOU WANT TO RECRUIT THIS TRIBE?>>>

<<<YES>>>  or <<<NO>>>

Ravenna clicked yes and everything was covered by light.