CH. 12

Suddenly, a huge explosion was heard. Screams of people and dust filled the room. Casualties can be seen. Guard were alerted and they started evacuating the guest present in the celebration.

      "So, how's the party here? Is it that great?"the gray-haired guy with tattoos began talking. A sarcastic smirk plastered in his face. Walking, he played the small chunks of debris on his hand by levitating them through unknown force.

     "Throwing a party, while not inviting us, nyaaa?" The sexy woman said, while her creepy cat follows her. Who is she?

     "Who are you people?" Kalapher asked them while reaching his swords, flames creeping gradually to his sword. "You are disrupting a royal family's celebration."

      "C-crests.. demon lords.." Marchus said. Fear is evident in his tone. He knows that to be a demon lord, you must have great amount of magic to carve your own crest to monsters and other creatures to be their masters. It's like engraving your magic to their soul, signifying your connection to them. 

The two people just smiled at the royal family after hearing Marchus' words. The girls crest is a cat's silhouettes with a skull engraved in its body. The guy on the other hand has a skull that has horns and reptilian eyes. Is that a dragon?

      "What can I help you wtih, demon lord Felicia and Ashtir?" King Winfield say. He knows that a demon lord is powerful and can take down an army easily but this is different.. He has his children who can fight and are prodigies in their own techniques in battling and war-craft. They can at least protect themselves to some extent and they can hatch an escape plan. His only problem is his youngest. She maybe someone who suddenly became a genius in running a kingdom but she only knows basic spells.

Marchus and Kalapher immediately moved forward. Symon is well-versed in Elemental Magic and Gravea is good at Enchantment Magic and Illusion Magic that's why they positioned at the rear. 

Kalapher was a genius swordsman. He won a knight's tournament by the age of 10. A special flaming sword was left by her mother, the First Queen, to him as a gift and family treasure. He further studied magic and has an affinity for fire magic. He uses his fire magic to amplify the effects of his flaming sword.

Marchus came from an elemental bloodline - his mother was a human with sylvian blood giving him a great affinity for wind and storm magic. His impressive spearmanship skills is already good. By using wind magic by boosting his speed and his piercing speed increases his power. Due to his intelligence, he studied how to bring forth his dormant sylvian bloodline to increase his magic.

If Marchus is of sylvian bloodline, Gravea on the other hand was a daughter of a fae, which explains her specialty of Illusion and Enchantment Magic. Finally, Symon's mother came from a family of a well-known and powerful wizard family. 

Felicia is known for being the Feline Demon Lord due to her appearance in the battlefield and her affinity to cats and the like. She has control over 3 catfolk cities, 2 other beastfolk cities and has tamed various feline monsters. Ashtir on the other hand is known for his interest in the reptilian races. He has many draconian minions, royal wyverns and even a dragon!

      "Why are we not invited?" The seductress said while her eyes and smile tease them. Her tongue slurping the frosting she whipped in the buffet table. She is eyeing them all while her favorite cat, Jakob, is playing with a berry in the floor.

       "To think it is the birthday of your youngest daughter.." the guy added while playing the 3 rocks in his hands, juggling them without giving them any significant attention. "And you did not invite us."