CH. 1

"I remember now. All of it..." she whispered in a soft voice as she sits down in the corner of her bed. Rubbing her head, she suddenly looked around the room familiarizing herself from anything. It's as if this is her first time seeing all of it.

"Princess Ravenna, are you okay?" the maid asked with a concerned face. She remembered all of her past life's memories. Right now, she can't believed all the things that are happening around her are real.

"Y-you fell from the staircase as you descend. The guards and the maids saw what happened and immediately came to your side. T-they were in shock when they saw you lying unconsciously, that's why we immediately c-called the physician." the senior maid recalled the events hastily. She is stuttering, hoping that the youngest princess, Princess Ravena, will not get angry.

"We are really sorry for our incompetence, princess. We did not come much sooner in your aid." the maids and the guard bowed in shame, knowing their incompetence may lead to imprisonment, flagellation or even death, especially because of Ravenna's known bratty attitude.

"What did the physician say?" she said in a cool voice, far different from her known demeanor which is spoiled, childlike and demanding.

"The physician told us that there seems to be no problem since there is no bleeding or bump, your Highness." Said in a worrying tone by a senior butler.

"We also called the healers and they told us there seems to be no problem." Added by a senior maid. "They even tried to do all types of detection magic to find any problems and do a recovery-type spell for you, your Highness."

"They told us, your Highness, that your fall to the stairs must be due to your exhaustion from preparing for your Grand Debut in your 16th name day." the young maid answered while bowing her head. She is afraid because of the tone of Ravenna's cool voice. "We are really sorry, your Highness. D-do you want anything, princess? Does your head hurt?"

"I'm okay. Please, let's just finish preparing for my party." She immediately answered. She have other things in her mind. Right now, she has all her memories. And if her recollection is right, she has powers... given by the voice of a "God".

"What kind of powers do I have?" she thought.

"Game, you say... then I guess I will make you look like your character."

She remembered clearly the words the voice said to her. First, she need to prove if her hunch is right...

She approached the maid a while ago.

"Where might I find a mirror, Mila? Am I correct? Your name is Mila?" Ravenna asked the young maid previously.

"Yes, Your Higness! There is a mirror in the dresser at the corner, Your Highness. Let me assist you!" The maid said in a surprised voice. Being known by the royal family while being their servants is a good thing. It is either you did something right or the royal family member is an attentive person. Most of the nobles call their servants belittling and indecent names to address them.

"Just ring the bell if you need me, princess. Excuse me, your Highness" the maid went quickly out of the room to give Ravenna a little privacy.

As she slowly approached the mirror. There, she saw her changed physical features.

She really looks like her avatar in the game named Ravenna!

She was young again.

She has the dark, blue hair, prim and styled in a regal way and deep, blue, calculating eyes. And to think that her in-game name is also her first name! This is unbelievable!

Now that her first hunch was proven right, she wants to check if her second hunch is right.

If the wish is about a game, then a status box or character box of her information should be visible to her...

"Status Box." She whispered. Faster than a second, a computerized window interface popped in front of her.

CURRENT STATS:

Name: Ravenna Fay Lynch
Level: 308
Race: Human (Reincarnated)
Status: Blessing of the God of Knowledge (Eruditio)

SKILLS:
"Previous Life Skills"
XXX

"Game Avatar Skill"
Transmutation (Max)
*Alteration Magic
*Reconstruction Magic
*Variation Magic
Abjuration (Max)
*Reinforcement Magic
*Healing Magic
*Counter Magic
Alchemy (Max)
*Mutagen Creation
*Potion Brewing
*Explosive Production
Beast Taming (Max)
*Soul Synergy
*Union Magic
*Familiar Evolution

"Woah!" She was overwhelmed of what she saw. Her previous life skills was also brought in her new life. This may be related to the recovered memory of hers. She noticed that her level is high. It may be affected by the combination of her previous life upbringing and her character's level.

Other than the information that is in her status window, one caught her eye. Blessing of the God of Knowledge? What's that? After a few moments...

"Eruditio must be the God of Knowledge in this world." she thought.

*knock knock

"Princess!" an old man called. It's the senior butler, standing in a dignified way waiting for Ravenna to noticed him.

"Yes?" she answered

"Lunch has been prepared, Princess. The King wants to see all of his children in the table." he said in a polite manner. No one answered

"Your attendance is required at today's lunch, your Highness." the butler said in response to silence.

"Tell him I will be there. I just need a little time. Thank you." Now that she remembers everything, she must act as if she was a 18-year-old-princess and not some genius and young mafia billionaire that survived the business world and the underground world.