CH. 15

"So please accept my gift, your Majesty." Morgana knelt in front of Ravenna to which Ravenna accepted.

NAME: Fae Shroom Tribe
AVE LEVEL: Level 8-10
RACE: Shroom People (Plant Humanoid)
ABILITIES:
 Lesser Decay Magic (C)
Magic Spores Generation (B)
Lesser Regeneration (C)
BLESSINGS:
Ravenna's Blessing of Knowledge
Morgana's Blessing

<<<DO YOU WANT TO RECRUIT THIS TRIBE?>>>

<<<YES>>> or <<<NO>>>

Ravenna clicked yes and everything was covered by light. The silhouette of the mushroom humanoid tribes grew and formed into a more-defined, bigger, humanoid shape. The panel began updating.

NAME: Fae Myconid Tribe
AVE LEVEL: Level 60-75
RACE: Shroom People (Plant Humanoid)
ABILITIES:
Decay Magic (B)
Magic Spores Generation (A)
Regeneration (B)
Evocation Magic
- Nature Magic  (A)
- Earth Magic (C)
Enchantment Magic (B)
BLESSINGS:
Ravenna's Blessing of Knowledge
Morgana's Blessing

"So their abilities improved, and now they know evocation magic?" Morganna thought to herself. "I should train them. They will do well in creating the landscaping, forestry and agriculture of Her Highness' kingdom."

"Thank you for letting us serve you Lady Black and Mistress Morgana." said by the Myconid people while bowing in unison.

"This is official. I'm going to get servants of my own that will be of use to Lady Black!" Seala exclaimed in a loud voice. Although not all them are verbal about it, they are all thinking the same thing.

"You can go now." Ravenna said which Morgana and the Myconid people received it with thanks. "The rest of you can go and resume your work." Seala said.

"For now we have status report, your Highness, from Criyo and the Mythical Five Kings." Blackwing said respectfully.

" Your Highness.." Criyo immediately bowed, her nine tails quickly moving from the air then gently on the ground. Along came the six figures that helped Aluin fend off the assassins sent by Felicia and Ashtir. "Your Highness..." The six beings said in unison also.

"First, and foremost, thank you for saving Aluin." Ravenna said while sitting, shifting her legs crossed from the other side.

"It's nothing, your Highness. Those assassins are stupid to even lay a hand on one of us." Taiga the White Tiger of the West. His teeth and fists clenched while trying to remember the ambush and assault that happened.

"We scanned the area and found out that although there are only various assassins sent, there are almost two small armies sent as a reinforcement, one for each demon lord. Each battalion consists of 50 mages and 150 assassins just to hunt Master Aluin."Zuzu, the Azure Dragon of the East said. Her eyes keen on explaining to her master.

"I'm sorry for my incompetence, your Highness." Ravenna was dumbfounded by the report. He knows that Aluin alone can handle all of the enemies but she knew something happened that's why Aluin is in danger.

"Fortunately for them, it only took one of our strikes to hit each of them. Ufufufu." Millia the Vermilion Bird of the South laughed quietly. Her red and intricate fan covered her smile.

"Master Aluin cannot fight because of 20 special items and multitudes of spell being cast to bind and weakened him, limiting his movements." Long said in a wise manner. He is known as the Yellow Dragon of the Center.