" I'll learn cooking for you ", she said smiling at me.

" You don't have to do it. I'll cook for your lifetime ", I said looking at her.

"You know cooking? " she asked me with a shocked expression.

" Of course, name the dish and I will make it for you ", I said proudly.

"Fried rice ", she said jumping in excitement. I chuckled at her reaction.
We went to the kitchen.

"Start making ", she ordered me.

"Huh. I am not professional in cooking. I still need to see a recipe ", I said in a matter of fact tone.

After watching the recipe, I gathered all the ingredients.

"Isha, can you chop this capsicum and spring onion? " I asked her pointing towards the vegetable.

She nodded her head and start chopping it. I smiled looking at her. She was looking beautiful. I tried to avert my eyes but failed miserably.

I took a deep breath and start making dinner for us.
She was stirring the spoon when I came behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she jumps on her place. I push her hair locks behind her ears and plant a small kiss on her cheeks. She bites her lips to control her smile.

We took our plate to the dining table.  Fried rice has a heavenly taste. I am so good at cooking. And on top of that, my beautiful wife has a feed with her own hands. I love you Isha.

When we were done eating food, she puts our plate on the sink.

"Fahad, I have to talk to you about something ", she said in a serious tone.

"Tell me ", I said looking at her.

"Can we talk in my room ?" she said looking tense.

Why she is so serious? I hope everything goes well.

I nodded my head and we went to her room. She sat on the bed and took a deep breath. My heart was hammering against my chest. Why she is so tensed?

"Promise me, that you will agree with it and will not be angry ", she said holding my hand. I gulped hard. Fear claws in me. I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

"Fahad, I have to do a job ", she said innocently. I took a relief breath and sigh.

"That's it. You literally scared the hell out of me. You can join from tomorrow. We will work together ", I said winking at her.

"Fahad, I don't want to work in your office ", she said in a low voice.

Why she don't want to work with me? Am I that bad?

"Can I ask why you don't want to work with me? " I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Please Fahad, you are my husband and I am expecting you to understand me. I have some reasons ", she said in a hopeful tone.

"What are your reasons? " I asked crossing my arms on my chest.

"Because I don't want to get a job just because I am your wife. I want to be self-dependent. I study hard for 5 years to make myself independent. Please, let me do a job. It's just a matter of a month. When I will be trained enough, I will leave that job", she said pleadingly.

She was right at her place. She stays away from her family to study hard. And here I am snatching the opportunity from her hand.

I secured my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. I was caressing the hair.

"OK, I will let you do it but in one condition", I mumbled in her hair.

She nodded her head and release herself from my grip.

"There are some rules you have to follow that", I said and she nodded.

"Rule number 1: I will come to drop you and pick you up from your office.

Rule number 2:You will not talk to any male colleagues unnecessarily.

Rule number 3: You will not ignore me or my call due to your work.

Rule number 4: You will not go on any business tour and office party.

Rule number 5: You will always kiss your husband before going to work and after coming from work ",
I ordered her and indicate the last part in a mischievous tone.

She glared at me with a jaw dropped.

"Isn't it too much? " she asks me putting her hands on her waist.

I shook my head and she glared at me.

" I forgot to tell you that one company has called me for an interview ", she said giving me a sheepish smile.

She is continuously dropping a bomb on me.
"What is the job? " I asked her raising my eyebrows.

"There are two vacancies. One is of PA and the other is financial advisor ", she said looking down.
What the hell? No way in hell, I will let her do the job of PA. My face tightened.

"You are going to apply for Financial advisor", I ordered her.

She gave me a questioning look and I glared at her. She nodded her head.

"What is the name of the company? " I asked clenching my jaw.

"R. S enterprises ", she in a low voice.

What the actual hell? I will never let her do the work in that company.

"No, you will not do a job there ", I ordered her.

"Why? " she asked me.

"Because I said so ", I said crossing my arms on my chest.

She huffed and came closer to me. She put my arms around her and seated herself in my lap. She put her head on my chest. My breath hitched. She was playing with my shirt buttons.

"Please Fahad, it's just a matter of month ", she said making a pout. I took a deep breath and maintained my angry face.

She leaned closer and peck my cheeks and forehead. I pulled her towards me and captured her lips into a passionate kiss.

She put her forehead on mine.

"Fahad ", she whispered in a low voice.
My arms were wrapped around her waist. Our foreheads were touching and her hands were on my chest.

"Isha, you can do whatever you want. But don't forget the rules ", I reminded her. She smiled at me and I kissed her forehead.

"You are the best husband ", she said smiling at me.

" I know ", I said smirking at her.

"I love you ", she said caressing my cheeks.

"I love myself too", I replied teasing her.

"Fahad ", she said whining like a child.
I came near her and started tickling her until she is out of breath.

"I love you too", I replied to her lovingly.
My Wife, My Life.

*******

Author's note :

Assalam o Alaikum readers,

So how was the chapter?
Believe me, the next chapter will be more than amazing. I will surely update you soon. I am very excited about writing the next chapter.

Please vote and comment and share it with your friends.

Love y'all