Chapter Twenty-Four - Crashing Quickly

—S E X U A L C O N T E N T—

Kira gasped at the familiar feeling at the pit of her stomach. Something so powerful only Giovanni could make her feel. Then it got better when she felt him twitch inside of her, releasing into the condom.

Breathlessly, Kira fell upon his chest with a smile upon her face, never feeling so satisfied. Everything he's been doing to her for the past few days has been amazing and she wasn't complaining with all the intimate things they've been doing.

Not only have they been having a lot of sex but they spent time together. Something simple as watching a movie together, talking with a glass of wine here and there, and even just being around each other.

Every time Kira told him something, she felt she was allowing a part of herself to let him into her heart. She only hoped to tell him how she truly felt about him soon.

"You're an amazing woman." Giovanni breaths, rubbing small circles on her back.

Her smile widens. Lifting her head from his chest, she placed her palms together flat on his chest, resting her head on them, and staring into his eyes.

"Hopefully amazing in other ways than sex." She meant it as a joke but Giovanni didn't like it so much.

His fingers combed through her hair as he looked down at her with firmness and certainty.

"When I tell you that you are amazing, I mean it, Kira. I enjoy being around you. I don't call what we have just sex. More like...lovemaking. Because I feel everything you give me."

Blushing, Kira looked away from him, staring out of the window. Their peaceful silent moment was interrupted by an incoming call.

Giovanni reached over, grabbing his phone. He saw that it was his assistant, Mark Devar, calling. Answering it, he pressed the phone into his ear.

"What can I help you with, Mark?" He asked, his fingers still playing in Kira's wild hair.

"Leah Summers has shown up and is waiting in the private lobby."

Frowning, Giovanni tensed at the name. He forgot all about showing off the desired house she chose. And today was the day they were supposed to go check it out. Sighing, not really in the mood to go, he knew he had a job to do.

"I'll be there in thirty minutes." And with that, he ended the call.

Kira looked up, their eyes locking and she could see that something was wrong.

"Is everything alright?"

He nods stiffly, bending down and pecking her lips.

"I have to go to the office for a while." He removed his arm from around her, pulling the sheets off him before standing tall in his naked glory.

Kira pulled the sheets up her naked body, watching as the muscles worked while pulling on his clothes. She observed him closely and she could see that he wasn't in the mood to go do whatever they needed him to.

"I can come to help you if..." Her voice trailed, not knowing what she could help with since she knew nothing about real estate.

That put a smile on his face. "I appreciate it, baby. But I'll be done within the next two hours." He walked over to her, taking her in a long, passionate kiss. "I'll be back."

"Okay."

Leah tapped her feet against the hard floor, waiting for Giovanni. As time continued, she was getting impatient. She knew without a doubt that he was fornicating with Kira. The snobby woman without an actual money-making job.