Chapter Twenty-Two - Passions

—S E X U A L  C O N T E N T—

Their kiss never stopped. Only intensified as she followed his steps, backing up towards the bed. His arms around her waist, her body meshing perfectly with his. This was happening and Kira couldn't believe that she was about to cross that line with him.

It was all supposed to be fake and all about the contract. But here they were now about to take a serious step together off a cliff and if she was being honest with herself, she wanted him just as badly as he wanted her.

When Kira turned her head slightly to catch her breath, Giovanni only allowed her a few seconds of air before taking advantage of the open access to her mouth, his tongue sweeping hers. The smooth action causing warmth throughout her body.

She could feel her heart pick up speed. In all her experience with a man, Kira never felt the sparks that Giovanni gave her. To her, it was relieving.

Tonight, she was going to put her all into what was coming. Though she was nervous, she was sure she wanted to be intimate with him on another level.

The back of her legs made contact with the bed and Giovanni pulled away, looking down into her chocolate irises. Captured by his deep, dark gaze, she could tell he was holding back for her sake. It only made her want him more.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked once again, finality in his tone.

Even though Kira gave her consent downstairs, it made her feel warm inside that he was asking her if she wanted to continue.

"I'm sure but I do have something to tell you."

One of his brows raised, letting her know that he was ready to listen.

"I-I..." She inhaled sharply. "I've only ever been with one person in that way. I don't have the experience like you."

Silence.

Not a sound in the room.

She swallowed hard, her nerves scattering everywhere. Her heart thumped harder as time went by. Her eyes looked away from his in embarrassment but it didn't last long when he reached out and grabbed her chin, turning her head back to his.

What she saw surprised her. Giovanni's gaze was firm, and she could have sworn she saw the twinkle of excitement in his eyes. But there was no judgement.

"I want you to do me a favor, Kira."

"What is it?"

"That you don't worry about how I will feel and focus on what you're going to feel."

Before she could respond, he captured her lips. The confidence he had was fusing with her causing the nervous feeling she once felt, float away. A familiar feeling of heat spiraled between her legs as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back with equal pleasure. Giovanni kissed her senselessly to the point that she was almost unaware of him grabbing hold of the zipper on the back of her dress.

Dragging the zipper at a slow pace, he pulled away slightly, giving her room to pull at the sleeves and allow the dress to slip down her body to pool around the heels she wore. She was left in her black lace bra and panties. Kira heard a deep sound come from him as he wrapped his arms around her, leaning them back. Soft silky sheets met with her skin and Kira laid flat on her back with her arms planted on the side of her and her legs together.

She watched him and her body heated up even more when he was just starting down at her. She gulped when he reached for the tie around his neck and took it off. It had to go and so did his shirt. He unbuttoned them with swift quickness, allowing Kira to have a peek at what was hidden under the dress shirt. The reveal of his rigid muscles made the spot between her legs even wetter. Tossing the shirt away,  he leaned over her, kissing her smooth skin. He started at her stomach, working his way up to her chest. Kira's breathing hitched the moment his hands slipped under her bra, his fingers grazing her hard nipples for a few seconds before reaching to unclasp the material and pulling it off her body.