Chapter Twenty-Three - Happy

—S E X U A L  C O N T E N T—

"Mrs. Brown?" The secretary of the floor greeted when she saw Kira walking up to the tall desk.

Kira was dressed in a silk blue blouse and pencil skirt. Her hair hanged over her shoulder in wild curls. The bag she had in her handheld lunch for Giovanni.

She briefly recalled him having some business to attend to at the office and she figured she'd surprise him with lunch.

"Is he busy?"

The secretary smiled and grabbed hold of the desk phone. After typing in some numbers and making the call, the woman exchanges some words through the line before ending the call.

"Mr. Brown is in a meeting with his parents but he said to send you to his office and to tell you he'll be there shortly."

"Thank you."

Just as Kira turned, she paused in her footing. She had never stepped foot inside the building before and she had no idea where her husband's office was located.

Her husband.

Her heart almost skipped a beat at her claiming him as her husband.

"Where is his office?"

"Oh, right. I forgot that this is your first time in the building though Mr. Brown has made us aware you might stop by here or there." The woman stood and Kira followed her.

The trip didn't take long. A few moments later they were standing outside big double doors. The secretary grabbed hold of the doors and let Kira walk in first.

Kira's eyes widened at the spacious office.

"Good day, Mrs. Brown." The woman left, closing the door behind her.

Kira walked further into the office. She placed the bag that held the lunch she made on his desk and walked over to the window. She was in awe at the sight, how she saw everything below. His office overlooked the city. She smiled, walking away from the glass over to his desk.

Looking around the empty office, she pulled out the Boss chair and sat down. The cold leather hit the back of her thighs as she leaned back, getting comfortable. Curiosity got the best of her when she saw pictures of a glass home. She grabbed them, twirling in the chair as she looked at them.

A glass home wasn't much of Kira's taste in homes but she did like the kitchen's design. The walls were white and it had a steel island in the center. Just enough space to bake a few cakes. She chuckled at the thought.

She was too busy studying the pictures that she didn't hear the doors to Giovanni's office open.

Giovanni bit his bottom lip at the sight of Kira sitting in his chair, looking through his latest sightings. She looked professional, sexy in her pencil skirt. And the blouse she had on made things better. There was a dip at the top that showed some cleavage.

Closing the door slowly, he switched the locks and made his way to her.

"Kira."

"Oh," Startled by the sound of his voice, the pictures she held slipped out her fingers to the floor.

Amused, Giovanni made his way in front of her to grab the pictures from the floor.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to touch your things." She babbled, about to stand to her feet but was pushed back down into the chair.

"Stay." He smiled. "And I don't mind you being curious."

She mirrored his smile. "It's a lovely house."