Chaperones

This is based on the pic above

(In case I forget to put it there or it gets deleted it says Imagine MCU Peter Parker accidentally letting slip that he's gonna miss a fieldtrip because Aunt May can't chaperone so then he suddenly had to explain to his teachers why one of the avengers volunteered to oversee the class camping trip or something like that.)

So I'm gonna shake this up a little. Let's say due to a shortage of chaperones each person is allowed to bring 5 people max. Let's see how that goes. And they are going to Sandy Hill adventure camp.

Current avengers: Tony, Steve, Thor, Loki, Wanda, Vision, Pietro, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Sam, Rhodey, Bucky, and Peter.

Ships: irrelevant

TW: swearing?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

"Don't forget Class tomorrow is the last day to turn in your forms for the field trip and since there is a shortage of parents we are engouraging you to bring at least 2 chaperones 4 at most." Ms.Skye, their english teacher said as everyone left. "Ha! Penis can't even bring one chaperone." Flash laughed. Everyone joined in on the laughter. Peter just ducked his head sadly and walked out the classroom.

May had to train some new Nurses the week they were going so Peter would be all alone. He just sighed and went out where he met his girlfriend MJ and bestfriend Ned. "Hey guys." He said. Mj looked at him and saw he was sad. "What's wrong loser?" She asked. "I'm just upset May can't come is all." Peter shrugged.

"Don't worry about it. My dad would be glad to act as your chaperone." Ned said. "I don't wanna do that. You spend time with your dad. I'll be fine." Peter said as they walked out. They were gonna talk more but Happy honked his horns basically telling Peter to hurry the hell up. "I'll text you guys later." He said. He gave MJ and quick peck on the cheek and ran to the car.

He got in and sat down. "Hey happy." Peter said. Happy could tell that something was bother the boy because by now he'd be talking his ear off. Happy sent a quick text to Tony telling him something was wrong with Peter and drove off towards the tower. The rode in silence which was extremely rare with Peter.

When they got to the tower Peter muttered a quick "Thank you" and walked to the elevator. When he got to the common floor everyone could tell something was up. For starters he wasn't skipping in like he usually did. Second he didn't do his usual rounds of Good even Aunt this and Uncle that. He just muttered a quick "Evening" and went to his room.

"What was that about?" Clint asked. Tony shrugged. "No idea." Tony said. The avengers decided to ask him about it at dinner. At dinner, for the first time ever, Peter was late. When he did stumble downstairs he looked sad. He didn't hop to his seat and ask what' for dinner. He didn't eat super fast to where someone had to tell him to slow down or he'd choke.

In fact he barely ate. He sat there picking at the food on his plate. Everyone was sending him worried glances. "маленький паук what's wrong?" Natasha asked. "Nothing." He muttered. "It's not nothing pete. You're not yourself today. What happened?" Bruce pressed. "I can't go on a field trip." Peter admitted.

"Why not?" Tony asked. "We're going on a week long camping trip to Sandy Hill and May was supposed to Chaperone but she can't and everyones making fun of me." Peter said. Everyone looked at eachother. "How many chaperones can you bring?" Steve asked. "4 at most." Peter said.

The avengers all looked at eachother. "I'll go." Everyone but Bruce and Vision said at the same time. "Really?" Peter asked. "Of course bambino. All you had to do was ask." Tony said. "But I can only bring 4 of you." Peter said. "And I have to turn in the form tomorrow." Peter said. "I think 2 females and 2 males should go." Natasha said. "That way it's even." Wanda agreed.