Chapter forty seven

Two years later, Harry's POV
"We won. I played pretty good actually."

I lean closer to my laptop screen while pushing my earbud further into my ear. Not going to lie, the past two years have been hard for me. I've been having a hard time since Louis left. We've seen each other like four times since I cried into his arms on the airport. I wanted to beg him to stay. I didn't want to let him go. I wanted to tell him that I wouldn't be happy without him, but I didn't. This was a great shot for Louis. He really wanted this and I was proud of him. I still remember the smile on his face when he showed me and Jay the letter. Jay yelled loud and jumped into his arms, happy for her son because he got into college. He looked at me from over Jay's shoulder. His eyes was sad while his smile was bigger than ever. I knew what that meant. I knew that if he had gotten in, it was far away from here. Jay left us alone for a few minutes. He took my hand and dragged me with him out to the car without a word. He drove to the park and lead me to our bench. We sat there for almost an hour without any words being spoken. I wanted to congratulate him. I wanted to smile and tell him how proud I was. I was happy. I really was I just... I couldn't figure out how I could possibly be able to be here without him. But I finally pulled myself together and told him that I was happy for him. I had to laugh when he told me to cut the crap. He knows me so well, so he could see that I was sad. That summer before he left we spent every day and every night together. Long days were we drove off to places we didn't even know existed. Long nights were we kissed and made each other feel good. All the I love yous we shared. I miss hearing his voice in real life. I miss the feeling of his skin. I miss him. So much.

"We are going out tonight to celebrate that we won." he smiles proud. He looks so happy and handsome. He's styled up, ready to go out. I can't lie. He has definitely become more hot and handsome over the past two years.

"You look gorgeous." I wink. He turns around when a guy yells his name. He nods and point at the screen, mumbling something I don't catch.

"I have to go, babe." he says and make a sad face. "I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah." I nod and stare down at my hands. "I miss you."

" I miss you too. Only a few more weeks until I can come home."

That sentence makes me look up again. "What? Weeks? Does that mean you won't be here for my birthday? I thought you said that-"

"I know. I'm so sorry, but our match was moved so I won't make it. I'm so sorry, Harry." he says and fold his hands.

"It's okay. I get it." I lie. It's not okay. I was looking forward to see him for my birthday, but now he won't be there. He won't be there for my eighteenth birthday. "You should probably go now." I smile weak, hearing a guy yelling again.

"Yeah. I should." he shrugs and stare right at me through the screen. "You know I love you right?" he asks worried.

"Yes of course." I nod and smile a real smile this time. "I love you too."

"Kiss my mom for me." he laughs and stand up.

"I will." I say and lean closer to the screen.

"Bye." he yells and hang up.

"Bye." I whisper into a black picture.

I wipe my wet cheeks as I walk down the stairs. My mom smiles wide when she sees me from the kitchen. I walk over to her and give her a tight hug. I push my head down in her shoulder enjoying the comfort she gives me by rubbing my back.