Chapter seven

"Lou."

"Tommo"

"LOUIS!" I wake up when I feel cold water being thrown all over me.

"What the fuck!?" I yell and open my eyes to meet Stan and Eleanor's stupid grins.

I look around and find out fast that the class is over. And I slept through out the whole class. Now I have to do everything my class did, at home. And I'm wet.

Great. Fucking great.

"Sorry bro but you are impossible to wake up." Stan laughs hard and shake his head.

"Fuck you" I groan and walk out of the room.

My white T-shirt is soaked . I ignore the way everyone is whispering about me as I walk past them. I know my t-shirt is transparent. And I know everyone can see my six-pack through the thin fabric. I just smile and keep walking.

I always keep a dry hoodie in my locker. A weird habit I picked up from Mark.

I open my locker and take out the hoodie. It's dark blue and way to big but I don't have anything else.

I take off the wet t-shirt and throw it into my locker. I can hear everyone's whispers but I don't care. I pull the hoodie over my head and leave the hood on to hide my wet hair. My hair is so ugly when it's wet. My mom always tell me how beautiful it is but I hate it.

"Becoming a stripper now Tommo?" Mark asks loud even tho he's standing only a meter away from me.

Why can't everyone just leave me alone for like two seconds? I take that back. There is one exception of course.

"Bet you would love to see that" I wink at him causing him to laugh loud. Really loud.

"Yeah sure" he says in a really bad ,flirty voice.

"So you're up for a party this Friday?" he asks when he's able to stop laughing.

What is it about this school and parties. It's not even that fun anymore.

"Nah I don't know man"I shrug and try to walk away from him but he blocks the way.

"Come on Louis. It will be fun."

"Fun?" I laugh and shake my head. "It's never fun Mark."

"It will be! But only if you show up." he grins

I roll my eyes. "Yeah sure"

He finally move out of my way and let me walk to the next class.

Lunch break

I don't pay attention to my friend's conversation. They are all laughing at something but I don't really care. My eyes are focused on something else. Someone else.

A few tables behind me is Harry sitting and eating his sandwich. He's so cute when he's eating. Fuck he's cute all the time. But the way he sticks his whole tongue out when he takes a bite is just adorable. His eyes are filled with humour and he almost spits his food out when everyone at his table start laughing at something the blond boy said. I start laughing to but not because of the joke they made. They are too far away so I can't hear them. I laugh because Harry looks so cute while laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Stan's voice snap me back to reality.

I turn around and see that they are all staring at me. Wow, must have laughed louder then I thought.

"Nothing." I lie and take a bite of my lunch.

"Why are you acting so weird today?" Eleanor laughs.