Chapter sixteen

I'm exhausted when I reach my house. I missed the bus and my mom couldn't come and pick me up. The reason why I missed my bus was because Harry wouldn't let me leave. Okay maybe I didn't want to leave, but we laughed so much by his locker that everybody stared at us. And I didn't care. It feels good to not give a damn shit. Harry's friends are so nice, and I would love to hang out with them more. Liam told me that I should try out for the football team, and I really think I should. I really hope I didn't fuck up my chances there. Me and Stan used to hang around the path when they had practise. Stan really hate football. I never understood why, but he hates it with passion. 

I walk upstairs into my room. I haven't cleaned it up yet. My phone is still laying on the floor after I threw it into the wall. I pick it up. It still works which I'm very grateful for. A text pops up on the screen. It's from Harry. 

If you are reading this I just want you to know that the guys really liked you. You should hang out with us more :)

-Harry

The text makes me smile. I don't know if it's just because it was from Harry or if it's becuase I feel like I finally have some real friends.

If that means that I can spend more time with you, I'll definitely do it ;)

-Louis

Can't wait.

-Harry

I really need to figure out where this is going. Harry basically told me that he's in love with me yesterday. I don't know how I feel about it to be honest. Of course I like it, but I just don't know if I'm feeling the same. Is this weird feeling inside me love? I've never been in love. The thought off love scares me. Harry is close to me. And it scars me.

"Louis I'm home!" my mom yell from downstairs. I put my phone into my pocet and walk downstairs.

She takes off her jacket. She's smiling until she sees me. "What happend to you face?!" she yells and walk towards me.

I reach out and touch my cheek. I forgot that my face is messed up. My cheeks are blue and swollen. I know I look like a complete mess.

"You are starting on that medicine today!" she says and walk into the kitchen. 

She open one of the trays and take out a small box off pills. I really hate that ugly box. She fills up a glass of water and take out a pill.

"Now!" she yells and point at the pill.

Wow. I've never seen her this angry before. Guess she have had enough off my bullshit. I roll my eyes and take the pill into my mouth and gulp it down with the water.

"Who was it this time?!"

"It's not a big deal mom." I groan.

"Yes it is! You can't just get into a fight when you get angry on people! It doesn't work like that!" she yells.

"Okay. I'm sorry. It was Stan." I mumble.

"Stan? The guy you use to hang out with?"

"Used. Used to hang out with." I corect her.

"Why? What made you hit him Louis?" She asks and place her hands on her hips.

"He said something about dad. He told me that I had told him something about how dad died when I was drunk or something." I say.

Her strict face turn into a softer one. "I know you don't want to hear this but you should move on Louis. I'm not telling you to forget about him, but you have to stop balming yourself. There is nothing you or I could have done."