Chapter twenty eight

"Stop it!" Louis yells and hide his face in my chest.

We've been laughing so hard for so long now. The clock is almost 3 Am and I'm not even tired. Louis makes me feel awake. He gives me so much energy. The three hours I've spent with Louis is the best time I've had since I woke up. My ribs are hurting like hell after laughing so much, but I don't really care. Every kiss Louis gives me, heal the pain. I squeeze him tight in my arms and smell his hair. I can tell that he hasn't washed it for a long time, but it still smells wonderful. He hold his arm out for me to rub it. He seems to forget that it's covered in plastic.

"What is that?" I ask. He lifts his head from my chest.

"Oh, I got a...uh..tattoo." he shrugs.

"Can I see it?" I ask and give him my best puppy eyes. I know he can't resist them.

He roll down the plastic and reveal the tattoo. It's a stickman on a skateboard. Not what I imagined it to be, but it's cool.

"Do you like it?" he asks nervously when I don't say anything.

"I love it." I smile and kiss his forehead. "Your beautiful."

"So are you, Hazza." he laughs and kiss my lips. I forward for more but he pulls away. He turns away from me but I grab his head with my hands and force him to look at me. He don't get to do this. 

"What's wrong?" I ask and brush away the hair from his face.

"It's nothing." he lies.

"Come on Louis. Don't do this." I beg.

"I was just thinking." he says.

"About what?" I push him. I need an answer.

"About us." he whispers and look away again. This time I let him. That sentence sounds so scary and so exiting the same time. That could mean so much. 

"You already know how I feel about  you." I mumble. He looks back at me. A wide smile forms on his face. 

"I want more." he whispers.

"What?" I ask.

"I want to be something more. Something different." he smiles. His cheeks become all red. I lean closer to him.

"Like what?" I laugh. His lips are only inches from mine. His eyes fall down on them.

"I want to be your boyfriend." he whispers. Fear flashes through his eyes when the words leave his mouth. Before I can think more about it he climbs ontop of me. He sits down on my lap. He push himself down on my cock causing me to groan. I can already feel the blood that is pouring into it.

"Will you let me be your boyfriend Harry?" he whispers and lean forward. I lift my head up to meet his lips but he has other plans. His lips find their way to my neck. He takes his time, making sure to kiss every piece of skin there. I'm sure he has left many blue marks on my neck by now. Loud moans escapes my mouth when he grabs my hard cock with one of his hands. 

"Louis." I moan when he go futher and further down on my body. Closer and closer to my hard member.

"Louis, we can't do this in here." I groan when he starts pulling down my boxers. I don't want him to stop. But I don't want my mom or anyone else to walk into the room while Louis is giving me my first blowjob.

"Let's go into the bathroom then." he laughs and throw my boxers on the floor. Before I can answer he lifts me up, carefully avoiding touching my ribs. He carries me into the bathroom and close the door behind us. When the door is closed he press his lips against mine. I step back a little without removing my lips from his. His tongue is so warm and he taste so good. I feel like I can't get enough of him. He push his hands into my curls and tug them. He swallow my moans as we sit down on the toilet. I palm his butt with both of my hands and pull him closer to me. His cock is poking my stomack and I'm sure mine is poking him aswell. He climbs off me and sit down on his knees infront of the toilet. I lift my butt from the toilet a little just enough for him to pull the hospital skirt up so he can get to my cock better.

Save me - Larry stylinsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara