Chapter fourteen

I'm trapped. The ropes around me is keeping me stuck in the chair. The room around me is all black. The only thing I can see is a small window with a white curtain. The window is way to small to climb through. There is no door. There is no way out.

My feet are burning. I look down and see that they are actually on fire. The whole floor is suddenly on fire and the room is lighten up a bit. I need to get out off here. The chair legs are on fire and it's only a matter of time before I'll burn away with it.

I try to scream for help, but no sound escape my mouth. My legs are burning all the way up to my knees now. My heart is beating fast. I try to rip myself out off the chair. The ropes get tighter causing me to gasp for air. They are so tight around my stomach that I can't breathe.

"Help me!" I scream. This time my voice actually has sound. But my voice is so light. I sound so young.

"Louis." A voice speak to me.

I look around. I can't see anyone, but I know that voice. It's Harry. He's here to help me.

"Harry help me!" I cry. "Where are you? I can't see you!"

"I'm right here." he whisper. Suddenly he's standing right infront of me. His beautiful face is all blue and his nose is swollen.

"What happend to your face?" I ask as he untie the rope around my stomach.

"You don't remember? You did this to me. You ruined my face." he sob.

"I'm sorry Harry" I say and stand up.

"You should leave Louis. The flames are getting worse." he says and turn around so he's standing with his back against me.

"You'll come with me right?" I ask and walk around him to face him again.

His eyes fills up with sarrow. I don't understand why. We are leaving together. There is no way I'm leaving him here.

"The window is only big enough for one off us." There is no emotion behind his voice. And his eyes are just staring in the wall behind me.

"So? I'll climb out after you." I shrug. I don't understand what the problem is.

"It's not possible. One off us has to stay. Leave Louis." he turn away from me again.

"I'm not leaving you!" I scream and reach for his arm. He turns around and lift me up. He carries me towards the window. "No Harry! Let me down!" I yell as he opens the window and throw me outside.

I'm falling and it's a long way down to the ground. Harry is standing by the window. He's looking down at me.

"Harry no!!!!" I scream when he disappears in the flames. I look down and see that the ground is not far away. And Harry is not here to catch me again.

My eyes fly open. I sit up and gasp for air.

"Louis! It's okay. I'm here." Harry whispers and pull me into his chest.

He's sitting up beside me in his bed. He's here. Harry is here. Still alive. It was all a dream. Thank god.

"I-I Harry." I sob into his chest.

The familiar smell off him calms me down. His strong arms are holding me tight. No one can hurt me when he's holding me like this.

"You saved me. But you didn't leave with me. Then you threw me out off the window and the flames took you. It reminded me of-

"Shhsssh. It's okay Louis. It was only a dream. I'm here." he interupt me.

I lift my head from his chest and look up at him.