Plan Gone Wrong

NATALIA'S POV:-

We drove at net speed towards the country where Dominique lives. We kept our eyes on the road for any signs of anything that could possibly help us or get in our way. Her house was now five minutes away and it was in our view.  Harry parked the vehicle about two minutes away from her house and we all got out hastily.

"Guys are you ready?" Louis whispered

Then a parade of "Nope", "No " and  "yeah." Followed in response.

"Let's do this." Louis whispered once more.

We partnered up and headed straight for the house taking different routes and angles. Harry and I went around to the bottom window to see if the coast was clear for the section that we were at. We saw no trace of Dominique in the house as far as we could see. We walked a little further towards the back of the house and we saw Liam and Nemi. All together we searched for the underground cellar on this side of the house.

"Guys! Guys! It's over here!" Someone whisper yelled. It was Zayn.  We followed him to the other side of the house. Where we saw everyone else except Pierre and Louis.

LOUIS'S POV:-

"Guys someone is com--- ". Where did everyone go? Well there's no time I have to hide. I was running for dare life towards a tree when something hit me in my back and I fell face-first on a hard rock. *Ouch!* I couldn't see properly as my eyes were closing down.

•••…•••

I woke up in a dark room with one window. My hands were tied behind my back and my legs legs to what felt like chair legs.  My mouth was duck-taped but clearly that couldn't stop me from screaming. I shouted instead because it was louder and more effective than a scream. Then I heard sirens and what sounded like Harry's voice. My head was killing me and I felt like taking a nap but I shouted as much as I could until I blacked out for a second time. Before I did however, I saw that familiar green beenie.

HARRY'S POV:-

Natalia and I heard strange sounding yells and separated from the group. We ran in the direction of the voice and we then knew exactly who it was. The voice died down and we didn't hear it for a while.

"LOUIS! " I shouted. Then after a while we heard his voice again. It lead to the back of the house and up some stairs. We climbed them and immediately heard police sirens.

"Harry what do we do?" She panicked.

"We have to save Louis and then hide. Stay close whatever you do. Ok? "

"Ok Harry." She said.

We continued climbing until we were infront of a wall. There was a window about two meters from the stairs on the wall and the only way to get to it was to walk across a ledge. Why were there stairs leading to nowhere? I tried my best to walk along the ledge and Natalia followed close behind me. I peeped my head through the window and saw Louis's head flop. I smashed the glass and attempted to climb through the window when …,

"HARRY A SNIPER! The gun is pointed at us." Natalia wailed.

I quickly grabbed her and shoved her through the window and right as I turned back around ...

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!

A/N:-   I know I said Tuesday's and Sunday's but it didn't really work out and I felt like updating today. School starts back next week unfortunately so my schedule should be more.... Umm...I dunno..better?  Organized?  So as of next week I'll more than likely update on Saturday's and Sunday's  Or Friday's and Saturdays

Ilysm!  Thanks for giving this book a chance. Don't Forget to check out my other story "Mystery Manor ". It is completed and is a STORY not a fan/teen fic.

Also vote, and comment ideas for this story if you wanna.  Thanks.

Natty <3