Beach Tiiime Contd

I hugged him then got in the private BIG RED BUS just like the one One Direction rode in squeeeeeeeek lol! I saw my BFFFL and we all shrieked and squeezed each other. We were practically killing Alexia and she was all "Umm can you not!?" and Tibby was all "K dot!" and we all laughed just remembering the good o'll days.nAs the bus took off we scrambled to the top layer of the bus for a better view AND so we could discuss private things like... My Driver and 1D duh. So basically Pierre is nineteen, Asian/Indian and he IS quite attractive, well...not 1D atractive but, he's really cute and I've had a crush on him for awhile now and I can tell that my friends do too, especially Tibby. Tibby thinks of him as a cute little kitten that she just wants to snuggle with, so basically you get how possesive she is going to be of him. We started talking about One D. The topic being who our favourites are and here's what I got.

Tibby =Niall, Janelle =Zayn ,Nemi =Liam , Alexia = Louis and I obviously love all but me fave is Harreh. Well, we all love all of them but we still have our faves but they change preferences sometimes then go back...If you get what I'm trying to say. Oh I forgot to mention 'One Thing' (c wat i did there?). We are going to the beach that 1D went to. *mentally faints*

     The bus stopped and I got a text from Pierre sayin that he knew that we were talking about him and that we were at the beach. I told the girls and we all squealed all girly like. We dashed back down to the first story of the bus and grabbed Pierre forcing him out then we all went to the changing rooms. We all came out in our swim gear and shorts then Pierre came out in his blue trunks but he looked a bit serious than his normal cheerful self but I just ignored it cause I knew he was kind of scared of the water...

To be continued muahahahah why was Pierre upset who knows maybe its not because of the water, You will find out in le next chaptior (failed french accent)