Styles? My Saviour? Again?

NARRATOR

Today all fourteen teens, accompanied by Paul, decided to go on a hike. They packed all the things necessary including a picnic basket and blankets for lunch time up in the mountains. Everyone was dressed in cream shorts, white T-shirts, overalls and sneakers, except for Dominique ofcourse. She had on Hot pink short shorts, knee- high boots and blue strapped overalls with a white vest witch was most revealing indeed. She had the eyes of two lustful men on her the entire time.

Before they left the building, they all sprayed bug repellant on their bare arms and legs.They all were soon sitting tightly in Harry's car. They decided against the Tour bus because it would cause too much commotion. They all found a way to fit by the boys letting the girls sit in their laps and two men and two girls in the trunk for the entire ride. So eight were in the back seat, boy and a girl occupying the two seats in the front and four in the trunk. Harry was driving. The excited teens sang happily the camperbus song all the way to the hiking site and the girls were most fascinated by the sweet melody of the five band mates known as the one and only One Direction.

SEATING ARRANGEMENTS

Tibby in Niall's lap, Janelle in Zayn's, Nyamechye in Liam's Dominique in Pierre's then...

Alexia in Louis' lap in the trunk and Maleeka  awkwardly sitting in Paul's lap...finally...

Harry in the drivers seat and Natalia in the passengers seat laughing to themselves knowing how squished the others were.

When they arrived they had passed a souvineer shop and one of them went in then quickly returned to the large group. Maleeka was making everyone laugh and have a good time.

PIERRE'S POV

Today, so far, is going great! I got a fine arse sitting in my lap and she didn't seem to mind my wondering hands. *smirk*. We finally arrived and started to hike. That's when I really started to notice her outfit. She really was turning me on. All throughout the hike she kept on having trouble due to her knee-high boots so I was there to the rescue ofcourse lifting her when she really couldn't manage and whenever she was tired of walking. I was having fun just getting my hands under her two planets. Ok so her arse wasn't that big...but it was a good size to me. It was now time to eat. I wanted to help set out the picnic but Dominique pulled me away. She took me around this tree so we were well hidden and she pressed her lips to mine. We were kissing for awhile when a big O'l tarantula crawled from the tree onto her head. I pulled away and told her not to move and she started freaking out. I told her what was on her head and she froze completely. Her whole body became extremely pale like she was gonna pass out then she asked, "Really? it's on my head?" I nodded as a single tear slipped from her eye. Then her natural colour came back and she began to scream and yell at the top of her lungs like a hooligan, running around everywhere. I picked up a stick and started chasing her and attemted to wack the spider off. I ended up missing everytime and hitting her head and face. She ran straight into Harry's chest.

DOMINIQUE'S POV

I was thinking about 'him' again and considering that he HAD to be wherever we all went I was screwed. I needed to get my mind off of him so I decided that I NEEDED to feel sparks with Pierre. I dragged him behind a tree and began to kiss him roughly. I think it was beggining to work as I really did start melting into the kiss. Suddenly he pulled away and all sparks were gone. He told me that a tarantula spider was on my head and I felt myself get very pale. A tear slid from my eye as it was confirmed that there was indeed a spider on my head. I started to scream and run about hoping that it would fall off or something but it wasn't helping that Pierre had such bad aim. He kept wacking me with a stinking stick! I ended up running straight into a tree. Oh wait it's a very hard chest. As I looked up I saw Harry Styles staring down at me. He needed to let me go before Natalia saw or else I would be in deep sh*t. She made that very clear yesterday.