Things Will Happen

He turned to me and put on his best puppy dog face and begged me to put tanning lotion on him. I sighed but agreed to do it in defeat of his face. He said " Thanks babe. I knew you couldn't resist this!" He then stopped smiling and told me to close my eyes, which I did cause I trusted him.

PIERRE'S POV-

When I went into the changing rooms I saq Harry Styles and got a bit jelouse cause I knew how much Natalia loved him but deep down she was more than just my bestfriend/passenger. I didn't want her notixing my mood so I put on my best poker face but I guess I kind of failed cause she gave me a strange look. I askes her to put tanning lotion on my back to distract her when I noticed Styles exiting the changing rooms and surprisingly she agreed. Well technically I needed her help anyway cause I wasn't planning on swimming. I kind of have a fear of the water just like Zayn Malik. Yeah I know what you're thinking; how does a guy who seems to have something against One Direction know so much about them? Well, if you must know, it's because she doesn't stop talking about them ALL the time; she hardly ever changes the topic. Anyway back to what I was getting at. After she agreed I said "Thanks babe!" and smirked trying to be a bit cheeky, cause she likes that ;). I disn't know what I was doing but I told her to close her eyes and I started to lean in when, the one named Tibby ruined my moment by calling Natty to the water. But hey, if I couldn't have Nats, Tibby was a close second...or....maybe even way beter looking? Yup, it's official, I fell for Tibbs alright. Goodbye Natty Patty and HELOO TIBAAAAY!!!! I still had to look out for her though cause she falls inlove easily and I wouldn't want 'curly' over there to crush my little Patty to crumbs. Plus, her father also hired me ro secretely keep an eye on her, especially with boys.

TIBBY'S POV-(Irish accent)

I called Natalia to join us in the wadder cuz it looked like tings were heat'n up between her 'n Teddy over deer. Yup ; you saw right. I decided, infrunt of th girls to call him Teddy bear while we were in 'd bus. I mean c'mon he is so damn adorable like a wee kitten wid fat cheeks 'n a great smile, who wouldn't just fall for him?

NATALIA'S POV-

I opened my eyes and noticed Pierre blushing at Tibby so I gave him a weird look and I punched his arm just to reassure Tibby that I was not interested and that he was all hers. I ran to her and we all started splashing and squealing like idiots. Nyamechye looked a bit mischevious which meant she was hiding something. Alexia froze and started giggling which meant that she saw something she liked. I felt the presence of someone behind me and turned around to see Alexi Boyd, Nyamechye's 22 year old brother who, by the way, has been me and Alexia's  crush from eighth grade in highschool. AWKWARD because he knows and he still has that stupid, yet sexy smirk on his face. I immediately started to blush. MAN I hate when he does that to me. He too told me to close my eyes which got me very nervouse as you can imagine, then I felt sharp scaly things hit me on my head arms and back. I screamed then opened my eyes then saw starfishes lying everywhere. I glances up at Alexi and gave him the stank look while everyone laughed at me. He left after a good while of teasing me with his very presence. We finally decided to actually start swimming instead of acting like some girly retards. We went out real far in the water so we could learn how

to tred the water, that's one of the many things I don't know how to do in swiming. The gang started to get a little chilly in the water so they decided to head back on shore and change back into their clothes but I wasn't done splashing yet. I found a seashell that was so gorgoeus. I pulled my head up out of the water. I now wish I went with the others cause a hugongerouse wave came out of nowhere and slammed me deep under the dark salty water. I tried to come back up but my leg was ever so clichely caught between something. Great right? The worst part is I couldn't even see because salt water was in my eyes cause I left my goggles when Pierre distracted me. Excellent. I was running out of air rapidly so the last two things I did before I blacked out was 1-curse thenwave and call it a witch and 2- I stuck my hand up above the water, hoping and praying that someone would see it.

●●●

Cliffhanger guys loooo cause I'm tired nd really wanna sleep. Ive been updating everyday so far so yh I might not tommorow or I will night night lovlies ilysm♥...oh follow me on Inatagram  @Natty_PAY_STY_HOR_LIK_SON

Nattypatty