Conflict is a Bish Pt.2

JANELLE'S POV

I was so excited that I was finally going to meet One Direction IN PERSON! I was even more excited to meet Zayn Javaad Malik! Rrrr rrrrrrr! I did my eyeliner in a smokey design and left my jet-black hair dead straight, flowing all the way to the middle of my back. I put on dark red lipstick and painted my nails red. I put on a red tank top with a black leather jacket with red skinny jeans. Finally I put on some black converse and I was ready for Zayn...I mean all of One Direction of course.

I had packed my suitcase from I had recieved the great news. So ready was I and I was ready! I already told my little sis Gabby goodbye. I would indeed really miss her. She means everything to me and she looks like a minature version of me which I just found too cute. I kissed my parents goodbye and quickly grabbed my headphones that my uncle Mario got for me!

I heard a knock at my door and knew it was time. I hope I didn't overdress but oh well. I opened my door slowly and teasingly expecting to see Zayn but it was Alexia! MY KOALA! We screamed and hugged each other and walked briskly to the tour bus. Louis had opened the door and I almost fainted at the sight of that sexy beast. I stepped in the bus very nervously and everyone cheered and clapped for some odd reason.

ONE D'S POV

"UUUUGH" Was all we could say as Janelle stepped into the bus. Daaaaayummm!!!

NATALIA'S POV

Mission acomplished! All of us are here now! We all clapped at our success. Even Paul did. It was time for him to switch possitions with Pierre now since he knew the way from here and Pierre didn't. I wonder where we're going now?

Liam sat inbetween Nyamechye and Janelle and Harry came back beside me, Niall beside Tibby, Louis beside Alexia and Zayn inbetween Paul and Niall.

Ok so this is the order: Harry, me, Tibby, Niall, Louis, Alexia.

Other sofa: Nyamechye, Liam, Janelle, Paul and Zayn.

Pierre suddenly appeared from the front of the tourbus and froze in his spot when he saw Janelle. As expected I guess? But then he looked a bit pissed. Once again I am confused. Paul quickly rose from his position beside Janelle and Pierre hesitantly sat in his spot. We all said goodbye to Paul as he dissapeared behind the curtain.

PIERRE'S POV

Let me just say what a pleasant surprise. Note the sweet drip of sarcasm. Why did she have to try to look like a slut at a time like this...well I guess she disn't...but WHO CARES?! I bet it was for that Zaynie guy out there. Ok. Let me tell you the story.

That day when we all went to the beach, and I had to drop Natalia's friends home, Janelle was the last one in the bus. I made her sit beside me in the front so she wouldn't be so lonely. That's when I noticed her beauty. It wasn't as strong as Tibby's in my opinion...but it was quite strong. We were talking the whole way ans I decided that she was good enough for me and I asked her to be mine. She agreed and we...we kinda made out a bit and then we reached her house. I left her feeling quite pleased with myself.

   Then wen I heard about One Dicks little plight to invite the girls to wherever, and I called their houses to get their permission, when I called Janelle's house....*sigh*....she said that this relationship wouldn't work out because..and I quote. "No offence but I know for a fact that I'm going to pay more attention to One Direction and especially Zayn because he means everything to me. I'm sorry but it wouldn't be fare if you devote yourself to me while I don't feel that strongly for you. Please forgive me I'm sorry. Plus it happened too quickly anyway. Who said it would have worked out? Im so sorry.~~~" then I just hung up.

It all happened in one stinkin day for Christ's sakes. ONE STINKIN DAAY! So there you have it...The story of my stinkin life!