On The Way There

HARRY'S POV

After I rushed out of the house I ran  straight into the tour bus and headed for my little bunk above Zayn's. I closed the curtains behind me and peered out of the tinted window. After about fifteen minutes the bus began to move. As we drove out of the parking lot I saw an expensive car slowly drive past us and the man inside stared straight into my eyes as if trying to see right to my soul. He looked very suffisticated and he nodded at me in which I returned the gesture.

I heard Natalia  scream, "BYE DADDY! LOVE YOU!" and the man looked back. OH MY GOSH... that must have been her father. I hope, to him, I looked just as suffisticated but he couldn't have seen me because the glass was tinted. *WHEW*. But he saw me.... how? He will probably hate us for messing up the sofa with our sandy behinds. AAAH too much thinking! My head hurts.

I fell asleep while listening to the silent chatter coming from the room next to me. It was  somewhat soothing to my ears.

NATALIA'S POV

I actually got to see my daddy before I left! Yesss! I noticed that I didn't see Harry anywhere. I was worried that it may be my fault. He probably hates me because I'm not as outgoing as he was. *sigh* I just wish he would come out of hiding and give me a hug or something.

Zayn sat down right up beside me and put his hand on my back. Then he looked into my eyes with his eyes of concern and asked me what was wrong. I guess he noticed my mood change. I told him what was on my mind and he went behind some curtains into some other room. I heard a shrilly scream come from behind the curtains. It sounded like Harry which caused me to giggle.

ZAYN'S POV

Nats looked most distressed so I asked her what was wrong and she said that she thinks Harry doesn't like her so I went to investigate. I went by the bunkers and found Harry fast asleep. I decided to wake him up by jabbing him in the side. I did and he shrieked and jumped up. I told him what Natalia said and he started to chuckle. He explained that 'something' came up at the wrong time and I bursted out into laughter myself. "Just cause she was wearing shorts Harry? SERIOUSLY??!!?"

"I couldn't help it. Her legs looked so smooth." he simply stated. "Don't think about it anymore before "it" happens again!" I joked.

I walked back to the main room and quietly sat beside a giggling Natalia. I whispered this new information to her and she smiled and quickly hid her face right as we pulled up to house number one. The Tibbys'.