Things Will Happen part 2

I woke up first choaking up sea water and then having cold breeze hit my already cold skin giving me goose bumps but there was body heat on my back, arms and the back of my head meaning someone was holding me. However I could not open my eyes to see my saviour. I then heard a deep and slow raspy British accented voice say, "She's awake." then a higher pitched British voice shouted those exact words, adding an extra word this time, "Lads; she's awake!!" I groaned at his loud outburst and the deep voiced one whispered a "sorry luv." and right then I heard some feet crunching in the sand rapidly meaning me and 'Mistery Men' have company. I tried to open my eyes but they burnt like a b*tch and I think they caught on because voice number one sent aomeone for some freah water. I'm sorry...not sorry but you have to hear how he said it, it was so cute and his chest vibrated as he spoke. He said "Oi! Get sum fresh water yeh?" then another voice, with a thick Irish accent like Tibby's, said "Yeh I'm on it !" and he ran off. I don't know if I'm going mad but... I'm starting to think that this could be One Direction, cause I mean first British voices and now an Irish voice? What are the odds? Soon Irish came back with the water and I guess he handed it to British number one cause I heard a slow deep British "Thanks man.".M.M (Mistery Man) washed off my face with the water then dried it off with some soft material...a jacket mabey?

I opened my eyes.

HARRY'S POV-

Man wus she beautitul! Her eyes, when she opened them, I was starstruck. But I guess she was with that Asian guy who gave me 'the looks dun dun duuu' in the changing room earlier so I just kept my distance all the way on the other side of the beach. Luckily there were only grownups here minus her and her friends so only one old lady asked for my autograph. what can I say...you cn never be too old to luv One Direction.

So basically, I'm confused cuz like, if he wus with her, why did he leave with those other girls? O.K. This is how I even got close to her in the first place. I guess you could say I wus stalking her.I made a lame excuse to the lads that I left my phone in the washroom just so I could get a glimpse of her once more when I noticed her friends leaving. Then I went in the washroom and actually ended up using the lou afterall. So I took about ten minutes and came back out looking for my curly cutie. It wus a bit dark by this so I could hardly see her. I spotted her when suddenly a big wave hit her over and I almost killed myself laughing.

By the time I collected myself I noticed that I didn't see her comming back up, but I just assumed that I couldn't see her cuz of the lack of light. I was heading back ovuh to the lads and took one more glance back. I swore I saw a hand so I squinted my eyes together and saw that I did see what I thought I saw when I saw what I saw. I panicked but I had to aave her so I ripped off ma jacket and headed for the shore. I swam out to the now sinking hand but I was a bot too late. By the time I reached her she had olready blacket out. I grabbed her limp body but noticed that her leg was very clichely caught between something. I held my breath and went under the water. I saw that her foot was tangles in seaweeds attached to an ugly rock (very cliche indeed) and she had a sea egg on her leg which meant I could get it off with either milk or......well..you know ....ugh..,yeah. I got her leg free and carefully swam her back to shore and ugh....got rid of the sea egg the other way cause....well I didn't have milk so yeah..had no choice really. I called the lads over. I gave her mouth to mouth will Liam slammed her chest and she revived within ten seconds and started choking up sea water and a fish? Naaaa I'm just kidding. I looked down at her and said, "She's awake." as slow and raspy as my voice could get then I smiled to myself. Louis being the loud mouth he is screached, "LADS SHE'S AWAKE!" which made her groan a very cute but miserable groan. I apologised on behalf of Louis. I then sent Niall for sum fresh water because she attempted to open her eyes and hissed like a possesed cat. He got it and came back. I thanked him and proceeded to wash her eyes off then dried them with my jacket. She jumped up and smacked me in the jaw, by accodent, hollering that sand was in her eye. I just then remembered that I droppes my jacket in th sand when I went to save her. She layed back in her original possition as Niall let out a grotesque laugh while Liam re-cleaned her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes and it seemed as if her breath got caught in her throat. She squeezed her eyes shut again thennrubbed them and re-opened them. She began choking on her tongue whennshe looied at me clearly. At first I wondered why shenwas lookingbat me the way she was but then I remembered that I was Harry Styles and she must have been a Directioner. I didn't want her chokinh anymore so I eased my free hand behind her and rubbed circles in her back in attempt to calm her down. I felt her body tense under my touch but after awhile she de-tensified herself (if that's even a word). Her eyes were so beautiful they were a gorgeous dark chocolate brown colour. where have I seen that colour before??? Oh yeah! My hair! Her eyes got bigger whenever she hyperventilated. She looked so fragile and innocent yet very unreasonable and misunderstood. I Like it! I didn't ever want to leave her side even though I don't even know her, but knowing that she's a directioner makes me kind of know what she's like. So basically she's a fangirl: always hungry, never goes out in the sun, she makes weird squealy sounds and she has no social life apart from fellow directioners she knows. *sigh* They're all the same. I still want to get to know her though cause She's the priettiest thing that I ever did see heheheehe. (Jacob Latimor)

NATALIA'S POV-

I hit someone in the face I think cause I guess I over react when thinhs get in my eyes... oh well.I opened my eyes and saw••• THE HARRY EDWARD STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I instantly began to choke, very imbarasing. I closed my eyes again and rubbed them vigoroisly hoping that this was not a dream. I opened them again amd my breath got caught in my throat orbthe other way around. Then Harry, HARRY STYLES, slipped his other hand behind my back, oh yeah I forgot to mention...HE HELD ME IN HIS LAP WITH HIS ARMS WRAPPED AROUND MEH *GULP* I FEEL SOME FANGIRLING COMIN ON YIKES. THIS CAN'T BE GOOD! Anyway back to what I was getting at before. He slipped his hand behind me and started rubbing circles in my back like what he does to calm fans down and ofcourse, it worked duh. I was so lost in his eyes that I didn't even notice him talking to me. I quickly tuned into him saying "Luv, luv loooooooooooove!" in a calm voice with a hint of worry. I looked at him and did that thing where you raise your eyebrows so the person knows you are listening but I don't think he noticed. Either that or he wanted to force me to talk so I said, "Yes" but it came out all squeaky and quiet. How many times am I going to embarass myself in one day man? Jeeze! Thanfully it seemed that he found it cute and funny caue he was giggling. He askes me if that was my phone ringing and pointed past Liam and Zayn to a beach chair lighting up when I just noticed that first of all I was surrounded by One Direction and second; that the One Direction Ringtone was blaring on the beach, audible to everyone, which was indeed my phone.

HI, WE'RE ONE DIRECTION!

Harry : someome's calling you, answer your phone. Unles u dont like them, then you can just pretend that you didn't hear me. which I would never do to someone because that would be mean...unless they smell

Louis: WOOW YOUR POPULAR. SOMEOME'S CALLING YOU PICK UP YOUR PHONE C'MON I'M A BUSY GUY I CANT HANG AROUND INSIDE YOUR PHONE DOING RINGTONES ALL DAY...ANSWER IT!!!

NIALL: YOU GOTTA HELP ME ! IM STUCK INSIDE YOUR PHONE! ANSWER IT TO SET ME FREE! HURRY, ITS STUFFY IN HERE

LIAM: YOUR ANNOYING EVERYBODY NOW ANSWER YOUR PHONE! PICK UP THE PHO, PICK UP THE PH, PICK IT UP. EM, PICK IT UP NOW, GET GET IT!

ZAYN: This is the most annoying ringtone evah!

AAAAAAAAAH VASHAPPENINGVASHAPPENINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHVASHAPPENINGSCREEEEACHVASHAPPENINGAAAAAAAHVASHAPPENINGWAAAAAAAWWAAAAAAW VASHAPPENINGWOOOOOOOW

I was soooo embarassed and nodded my head in reaponse. Liam saw this and ran to go grab my phone as it reached nearly the end of the ringtone. He unlocked it and started chuckling which means he saw my wallpaper of them covering their faces, hiding from the camera. He started talking on the phone, which I didn't really mind at all, then he handed me the phone but I was too weak to grab it so Harry removed his hand from my back, making me instantly miss the extra warmth his giant hand provided. He pushed me to his chest, and damn it was firm, I wanted to fangirl so badly. He reached out and took my phone from Liam and pushed it to my ear.

Who was on the other line muahahahahahahahaha *cough* (cliche)

cliffhanger? i guess so ;) oh Alexia a funny part is comming just for you tibby jan nd eminems

ilysm

nattypatty