Tortured pt.2 -Help is on the way

TIBBY'S POV:-

I was so cold down here but luckily Paul's bodyheat was radiating around me due to our close proximity. I can't believe the events of today. Everything happend so quickly and I don't even know how we are gonna get out of here.

I was just sitting there and moping when I remembered that I had my phone with me.

"Paul!"

"Huh?"

"I have my phone with me we can call for help." I whispered.

I dialed Niall's number and yes I have THE NIALL HORAN'S number. I waited hesitantly for him to answer the phone when suddenly I heard "Sorry, your calls have been restricted. Please recharge your account to continue making calls." As I heard this my heart sunk. I told Paul and he suggested the most brilliant idea ever. I could use the emergency call option. This is an actual emergency. I clicked the option and called Niall.

"Yellow!" He answer with his thick Irish accent like mine.

"Niall oh my gosh I miss you so much! Paul and I are trapped in a ce----"

Paul grabbed the phone from me and proceeded to talk to Niall with his  Irish accent."

"Niall ask the girls for the Directions of Dominique's house ASAP.  She locked us in an underground cellar at the side of her house. Get the rest of the lads and come help us."

I grabbed back the phone and continued.

"She has security cameras Niall so be careful. *beep beep beep*Oh and wear camouflage. Bring weapons if you can.  Hello?  Hello?"

I looked at my phone screen and saw that my phone had died. 'Crap!' I wonder if he heard all that. Paul looked constipated, or, rather in pain.

"Paul are you alright?"

"Quite fine indeed I just seemed to have broken my arm is all."

"Oh dear Lord. How did that happened." I inquired.

"Well for starters, I landed on my arm when I was pushed in here and then you fell on that arm when you were pushed."

"Oh. Sorry." Is all I could manage to say. "What should we do now?" I asked.

"We wait." He solemnly replied.

•••••••••Back at the Mansion•••••••••

HARRY'S POV:-

I CAN'T BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT I WAS JUST TOLD. That bitch kidnapped My Paul!!!! AND kidnapped one of my soon to be girlfriend's, best friend. I don't even know how I'm going to tell her. I slowly walked up to her room and opened the door. The looks on the girl's faces were so innocent except for Janelle who was beside Zayn. She looked like a Bradford bad girl just like Zayn looked like Bradford's bad boy. I called Natalia out of the room and motioned for her to follow me. She received cheeky grins from everyone ;)   .

I sat her on my bed, took her hand in mine and proceeded to talk to her.

"Natalia. I don't know how to tell you this but Tibby was kidnapped earlier today. That girl Dominique, yeah she kidnapped her and now both she and Paul are locked in a cellar i-in her yard. "

As I told her this I saw her face get pale.

"W-What!" She shouted.

"We have to save them, tonight," I replied, "SO I need your strategy-induced mind to help us come up with a skillful plan." I finished. "Oh and warn the others."

"OK." she said blushing with a determined look on her face. I kissed her cheek out of nowhere and ran to go tell Zayn.

Hey guys it's natty. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm sorry for not updating in months and I will be updating every Tuesday and Sunday...... hopefully......... based on my schedule and thanks for giving this book a chance! Please feel free to check out my book 'Mystery Manor'. It's a story not a fanfic and it deals with mystery solving and romance. It is also completed but is an ongoing series. The sequel for it is coming out soon. It's called 'The Mystery of St. Blimy's'.