At the mansion Pt. 2

HARRY'S POV

We've been watching movies for for quite awhile now and I felt a small hand on my chest which just about startled me. I looked down and saw Nats fast asleep, sprawled out on the sofa. She also looked a bit pale. I carefully moved her head onto my chest for warmth. She immediately, as if on que, wrapped her arms around my body and snuggled up into my chest. I blushed lightly then turned back to watch the film. Suddenly everyone whispered 'aaaaw'which caused my blush to grow even brighter. I wonder when will be the right time to tell her, and does she know about Alexia...and Louis? I'll interogate her tomorrow.

NATALIA'S POV

Hehe. My plan worked. I made sure my hand touched Harry's chest while I 'slept' and man I was dying just being able to touch him. Then he did the unexpected and pulled my head onto his chest. I made sure that I wrapped myself around him to savour this moment. Then I heard light aaaws erupting from everyone. I smiled softly so no one would notice. I just love this!

It was now time for bed cause it was really late, or so I heard Liam announce. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. It was Harry! OH MY GOSH.No way! His warmth was overwelming and it was literally causing me to drift off to a sweet sweet slumber.

HARRY'S POV

I waned so badly to sleep with her tonight.(not in that way) Even though I only just met her earlier today. I just feel a strong connection already...like it was supposed to be destined or something. I just feel so comfortable around her already and her warmth is beyond comforting just like her beauty is beyond words. Unfortunately Liam suggested that all of the girls slept in the same room together while we slept in others.

Liam and I, being the most muscular of the group, along with the help of Niall moved two more beds into the room. I made sure that Natalia was the one to get a bed to herself. I layed her on it and was so tempted to kiss her but I restrained from doing so incase I scared her off. I went to my own room and plopped down into my bed then drifted off slowly.

LIAM'S POV

Nyamechye keeps staring at me and making me blush making it very awkward. I tried to make conversation with her when we were watching the films but they ended very short and awkward so I just gave up. There was this way that she stared at me though, that filled my head with inappropriate thoughts which I quickly dismissed ashamed of myself.

I ended up going to bed thinking of her.

The next morning~~~~