The Convo

It was Pierre.

The Convo:

Pierre- Hey Nats. You ready to go home now? Or are you having fun with Liam Payne?

Me- HEHE hey Pierre I wanna stay with the boys so please just tell my dad I'm at a friend's house so he can clichely believe me and leave me be.

Pierre- Ugh fine but if he says no then no begging got it? And I dropped home Tibby and the rest hehe.

Me- Aaah I see you mentioned her name first rr rrr (minion style) hahahehehooo. MAN my laugh is ugly! Jeeze! I know you like her and did you know she likes you too!!

Pierre- She Does??!!!!? Oh umm cool anyway lemme go ask your dad now princess.

Me- K then lol.

PIERRE'S POV

I'm so happy for her. She finally got to fulfil her life-long dreams of meeting One Direction (in Simon Cowell's voice). And hell yeah for me. I just got myself a sweet babe!! SCORE!!! I ran to her father's room and knocked on his door twice. Then out came a tall, stocky man with low cut hair, soft ,chocolate eyes and glasses. He was a man I respected allot because he gave me a job which I enjoyed better than working in a bank. I got racist stears from barell belly Indians all day long (no prejudice. .I actual find Indian guys attractive wink, b.p,mini,mega,wink) plus he was rich and powerful yet very calm and subtle. He even taught me how to cook. He hired me when my father thought me low for not joining his restaurant. It's not my fault I couldn't cook. He barely spent enough time with me :'(. So I would never consider lying to Mr. Hemsworth.

Pierre- "Sir your daughter is with the British Irish boyband One Direction. She bucked up into them at the beach today. This group consists of Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, the British ones and Niall Horan, the Irish one, Harry Styles being your daughter's world ans someone she puts to her standards, is rated very high in her opinion and she fancies him more than anyone else in the world. It has been her life-long wish to meet him and the rest of the band. She is asking for your permission to spend some time with them and knowing her, she would want to spend the night with them aswell AND she can most deffinately take care of herself being the little contankerous child she is. I have her on the phone 'right now'(see wat i did there) sir, however, I know you are a busy man so you probably cant talk to her at the moment. Although I really think that you should because she really loves this British-Irish Boyband."

Mr. Hemsworth-"Enough, enough. Jeez. Talk about Pierre Pressure. I knew I could trust you with watching my daughter and I'd indeed like to talk to her please. Thank you."

MR. HEMSWORTH'S. POV(talks like Victor Newman 'Young and the restles')

If I could make my daughter even happier than she is now then that would just make my day. So she WILL stay with that Harry kid. I take the phone and proceed to talk to my sweetheart...

The Convo

Me- Helo

Nats- Dad?

Me- Hey boo how are you?

Nats- Hey that rhymed; I'm good Dad.

Me- Excellent! Anyway let us cut to the chase. I know you're with that Spanish Boyband, One Dimension and---

Nats- Umm dad, it's actually One Direction and they're a BRITISH- Irish Boyband! Anyway continue.

Me- Oh so sorry Munchkin. I just wanted you to know that I'm giving you permission to stay with them for as long as you like but only if you take Pierre and the crew with you. O.K.?

Nats- OMG I LOVE YOU OH MAH GAAAAAAWD. I NEED TO TELL TIBBY AND THE REST. *squeals* OMG DADDY I LOVE YOUTHANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Me- OK bye now dear.

Nats- BYE DAD!

NATALIA'S POV

By this time Harry and the rest were giggling and snickering and talking to each other, when all of a sudden there was silence and they were all staring at me.

Then Louis bursted out,"Are you not going to tell us about your phone call?"

"Yh. Who's Pierre?!" Harry asked, almost too curiously, which explained why everyone turned to look at him. "But ummm... More importantly, what did your dad say that made you so excited?" he added, the seriousness in his tone lessening.

"Well...first he said that I could spend as long as I want with you guys!" I replied as Harry's face lit up. " Then he made it even better by telling me I have to bring my crew... and Pierre," *squeals* I added.

HARRY'S POV

There I was, glad that my luv was gonna spend more time with me. I was even glad that her friends were coming. Then BAM●●● his name•••  Pierre.

A/N: THIS IS ALEXIA BTW NOT NATALIA. THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND I'M NOT EVEN A DIRECTIONER SO THIS IS HARD.

ALSO I'M NOT UPDATING SOON SO YH...

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!