MASTER PLAN

NATALIA'S POV:-

Harry had been erotic all morning. He was annoyed and furious with Management. His face, the tips of his ears and his nose were bright red, I could almost swear that the flush was running down his neck. He was pounding things, kicking things and throwing things.

"I just can't! I just can't! HOW THE BLOODY HELL DOE'S HE EXPECT ME TO JUST GET RID OF SOMEONE I-I LOVE? I don't know what to do. I just-"

By this Harry had broken down. I held him in my arms on the brinks of tears and I tried my best to think of a solution. I said a little prayer in my head asking for something to come up, anything to just get us out of this situation. Then it clicked.

"Harry! Harry I've got it! " it was like his sobbing was blocking out my words because he didn't even flinch. "Harry listen to me! "

"I can't! I CAN'T! " and on he sobbed.

I grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine.

"Harry listen to me." I felt like breaking down just seeing his puffy red eyes and his tear-stained cheeks. He looked just like a vulnerable, innocent little kitten.

"Harry I have a sollution."

"Huh? What is it?"

"Annalise. "

"You are the most intelligent girl I have ever met. Even smarter than Liam. Don't tell him I said that though." Then he kissed me sweetly on my lips. It wasn't an open mouth kiss, it was just with lips, and it was per-fect.

"Harry you should get her here and let Management come give her the Harry safety talk. " he giggled at this and went to go get his phone. Right then it started ringing. He put it on speaker.

" SQUEEEEL IS THIS REALLY HARRY STYLES?!"

"Um Yeah it is. Who is this?"

"Oh my gosh I'M CLAIR! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!"

"Hold on I got another call. Hello?"

"Oh my gosh. Harry Styles? This is Sophia!  "

"Hold on luv I have another call. Hello."

"Oh my actual gosh. Hey Harry. If it's really you then my name is Elena. I'm so your future wife! "

…BEEP …

"DA BLOODY HELL IS THIS?" Harry fumed after hanging up the phone. It began to ring again and when it finally stopped, it rang again. This went on all day. Harry stormed up to his room with his phone and slammed the door shut. Moments Later Annalise was at the front door. I let her in and glared at her.

"Um Where is Harry? "She innocently asked. Upstairs I answered nonchalantly.  She walked up slowly, stopped mid way and asked, "I'm in trouble aren't I?" And I nodded slowly with a grin on my face. It was obvious that she gave out Harry's number.

When she finally made it upstairs I heard a door open then slam. A few minutes Later I heard Harry's muffled voice yelling at the top of his lungs. I was starting to feel really bad for Annalise. The yelling went on and on without end and then I heard silent sobs. I ran and hid under the kitchen table as the door opened up again. The sobbing turned into wailing as Annalise ran down the stairs. Harry's ringtone continued to blare throughout the entire house and it seemed to tick him off even more.

"Harry please I'm sorry. Don't do this please.  I just got excited is all I didn't mean--"

"NO! THE TRUTH IS YOU WERE JUST USING ME TO GET POPULAR! YOU JUST WANT PEOPLE TO LIKE YOU AND LOOK UP TO YOU CAUSE HEY, YOU ARE DATING HARRY STYLES, OR SHOULD I SAY, WERE!" With that Harry laughed a cynical, menacing laugh. He was getting closer to her as she backed up towards the door. This gave her a clear view of me. As I thought this,  her blue-green eyes met with mine and she mouthed a, "help me please." "I can't, " I mouthed back and I had to look away from her face as tears were forming in my eyes. I felt her pain and embarrassment and it just overwhelmed me. I began to sob as Harry grabbed her arm, opened the door and threw her out. It made me think about if that was me what would I do? Harry was walking towards me but I couldn't look at him. He didn't have to shout at her like that. I know I would be more than pissed in his situation but I would have more restraint. As much as I could dislike someone,  I wouldn't be able to hurt them so I guess I'd just get taken advantage of but I would find a way to break free eventually.

I was still under the table and my head was in my lap as I sobbed to myself. I felt Harry's presence behind me but I ignored him. I just wanted to be alone for a while. I guess he didn't get the message because he sat behind me and folded his legs and arms around my waist and torso. It was like a baby bear hug. I accepted the hug, sighed and relaxed. Wait hold up! If Harry just broke it off with Annalise  then we can't use her as Harry's girlfriend and my cover up to protect me from Management. Oh fungus!