The Plan

NATALIA'S POV:-

"Does anyone have any ideas?" I asked.

"Nope! " is all I kept getting from everyone.

"OK. How about we…or we could…but then…ugh I can't think of anything." I said monotonously. "She's a stinking psycopath!" I screamed.

"How about we call the police?" Niall suggested looking really pissed off. To be honest, it really scared me seeing him like this.

"OK. How about we go down to the station and talk with the sheriff or something. We can ask him to do a private investigation so Dominique will never see it coming. " Janelle suggested.

"I don't think that's how private investigations work Jane, but that idea was brilliant all in itself. Highfive! " Zayn sparkled.

"OK. So it is decided then. We'll go down to the station and talk to the head officer." I said with excitement.

We all got ready and loaded up into Harry's black Range Rover.

••••• ON THE WAY THERE •••••

"GUYS I'M HUNGRY!" Niall yelled.

"OK we'll stop at Nandos on the way there." Harry said.

"No are you crazy? We have to save my Tibby first!" Niall yelled again.

"Your Tibby?  Oh! " Pierre replied. "Didn't know you guys were a thing." He continued. Looking vexed as he hissed his teeth.

"Am I the only one that feels some tension here? Huh guys? Come on I know I'm not the only one♪♪♪." Zayn sang to defuse Pierre, and well it worked. Everyone started laughing histerically.

We arrived at the Police Station and we all ran in while Harry parked the SUV.

"Sir sir! "

"Sir!"

"Excuse me sir!? "

"SIR! "

Everyone was bombarding the front desk.

"EVERYONE PLEASE CALM DOWN! NOW what is the matter? " the front desk officer asked.

"I'll tell'im, " began Niall,  "Our friend was kidnapped by some psychopathic chick!"

"OK. What is your full name and number?" The officer asked.

"Niall James Horan. Tree, six, five, terty -seven, farty -nine."  Niall said.

"Umm could you please repeat the number again?"

"Tre-"

"Three, six, five, thirty-seven, forty-nine." I said because clearly the officer didn't speak Irish     _(._.)_        *note the sarcasm*

"Oh yes. It says here that an emergency call was made to this number at approximately 3:00pm on the dot. We can use this call to track the phone from which it came from." The officer proudly stated.

"I could just tell you where she lives." I said.

"No but we need her exact location." The officer retorted.

"Well carry on then." Niall said sounding very agitated.

"This will only take a minute." And with that the officer was typing very fast on his computer.

"I'm afraid that her phone cannot be traced." He said.

"What the hell do you mean!?" We all shouted.

"Her phone must be dead or destroyed."

"Imposible! She didn't call me that long ago!" Niall shouted.

"I'll have a team go down there privately to investigate the area. I will also get a group of private snipers to take out anything that gets in our way. Like for say dogs, cats *Harry's face gets pale*, security cameras or you know…the phsyco if she tries anything to harm the victim. Is that clear?"

"Yes officer." We all nodded.

As we got outside I saw Louis stop the police guy. "Oh and take it easy on the cats." Louis said quietly.

We went back home.

"Guys I don't know about you but I want to go down there myself and investigate. How's about it? " Louis suggested.

"Yes!" Niall and I screamed together causing me to blush."

We all dressed up in black, skin-tight, leather clothes and we purchased some large beenies, all different colours. Mine was dark blue, Harry's was dark green, Naill's was light blue, Pierre's was grey, Janelle's was orange, Zayn's was black, Alexia's was red, Louis's was dark red, Liam's was purple, and Nyamechye's was lilac. We cut out two eye-holes in them and we pulled them over our faces. It. Was. Time!