Tortured

TIBBY'S POV:-

This was it! Dominique had finally snapped and she wasn't even related to Alexia. She was about to torture me in ways I couldn't even imagine. I sat there shivering in my seat awaiting my fait.

"Hey Tibby. Guess who!" I heard her say as she slid open he peephole. She then oppened the door and began to sob.

"Tibby I don't want to do this to you but I'm tired of people taking my men. I know what you're thinking, 'I take people's men all the time' well it's only because I was a victim of mantheft for so long so I was just giving it back."

"W-What are you t-talking about Domo?" I stuttered out.

"I like Pierre ok? I want him to be mine because of something else."

"What is the reason tell me you can trust me I'm you're friend." I said trying to make her like me rather than dispise me.

"I like my taxi driver Connor. He's always everywhere I go like when we went hiking he was there too. Oh and on my way to the mansion he was my driver and his taxi was infront of the tour bus on our way here. He's like 30 though and it's kind of weird. Sure he finds me interesting but only cause I dressed like a slut I bet. He used to stare at my boobs through the mirror in the front of the taxi. I know I shouldn't have let him but I couldn't help myself. I really want his attention. That's the only reason why I wanted Pierre to myself. I wanted so badly to establish feelings for him since he was closer to my age. So there you have it skank. You can't have two guys so Pierre is mine. You better stop making him like you or else I'm going to frigging kill you!"

By this I was petrified and she boxed me. I couldn't make him stop liking me. It's his feelings. "Are you on medication?" I stupidly asked.

"Not anymore. They didn't help." She replied calming down a bit. I liked to study serial killers so I always watch criminal minds. By questioning her I think I can help her and save my ass at the same time.

÷÷÷÷÷A FEW MINUTES LATER÷÷÷÷÷

From the info that I obtained from her I know that she is a messed up phsycopath bitch with a messed up background. She always got the blame for eveything so she always got punished. She got everything taken from her in life so she is only reacting to this. There was no way in hell that I could reason with her no matter what so I would have to escape.

I heard the door knock from all the way downstairs and Dominique started to freak out.

"HELLO? GIRLS?" It sounded like Paul.

"Maybe if we ignore him he'll go away dammit!" Dominique raged.

He did leave after awhile so I guess she was right. Great! Just great! Soon however she poped out her laptop and I saw outside so she had security cameras huh? I saw Paul and so did she. She ran outside and snuck up behind him, all this I saw through the security feed. She shobed him with all her might into an open, underground cellar and closed it. Now she was coming back for me! (¡~¡)

PAUL'S POV:-

One of the girls left their earphones in the bus so I turned back. I got out of the bus and walked up to Dominique's front door. I knocked but no one answered. Hmm strange. I called out to who ever could possibly be in there. "HELLO? ANYONE THERE?" I got no response however. Something was not right however because I just left so where could they could have gone to so quickly? I walked behind the house lookimg for any form of log that I could find to break down the door but I was unsuccesful. I was walking back when I was brutally shoved into an underground cellar.

.
UMPTH! I landed on my backside thankfully so I was fine...or so I thought. A great amount of pain rushed throughout my arm and I knew it must have broked at the impact of when it hit the ground. I ripped off part of my shirt to make a makeshift sling for my arm.

I was about to shout for help when I heard a shrilly scream. Someone was getting hurt. The screams were becoming louder and I recognised that scream. It was Breanna Tibby. Soon the cellar door opened up and Someone was shoved inside. Whoever it was landed right on my broken arm. With the glimpse of light that shone in through the slightly opened door I was able to make out that the person was indeed non other than Breanna Tibby.

"I HATE YOU YOU SKANK! Thought you could fool me huh? Well THINK AGAIN! *Cackle* *cackle* *cackle*"

And with that the door slammed shut engulfing us with darkness.

"P-Paul? Is that you?" Tibby asked

"Yes Tibby. Don't worry, I'll get us out of here."

"How?"

"Somehow."