The Tibbys' -Truth Or Dare Fest

NATALIA'S POV

'OMG" is all I could think when Zayn told me what happened to Harry. I had to hide my face because I was blushing hard and omg I still can't believe that I, am in a tour bus with One Direction. I'm just not processing this very well. Plus Zayn Malik was sitting right next to me Squeeel! By the time I stopped hiding my face I realised that we had reached Tibby's house.

Zayn told me to go and fetch Harry which I shyly agreed to do. I walked behind the set of curtains that I saw Zayn go through. I saw bunkbeds and pulled back the curtains to find Harry sitting on one of the top bunks on his phone.

He looked up right away and smiled at me shyly knowing that Zayn told me everything.

"Come here luv," he began softly and patted the spot next to him, "You really thought I didn't like you? Hahahaha. If only you knew, if only you knew." He said leaving me puzzled then he gave me a great big bear hug. We stayed like that for awhile, a bit too long because I heard Tibby's shy voice coming in from the main room.

Both me and Harry hopped off of the bed and walked past the curtains to be greeted with smiling, happy and cheeky-grinned faces. I ran up and hugged Tibby tight and I squealed just thinking of everything that's been going on today and tonight, Right Now as well. She also squealed out of excitement. After we parted I noticed that Niall was staring intently at Tibby. I giggled a little and told her to sit between Niall and Harry then I squeezed myself between her and Harry. Both boys seemed to be satisfied.

Niall was questioning out Tibby's guts while I sat there pondering about what Harry said, 'If only you knew, If only you knew'. I wonder what it meant. I also noticed that Pierre was furiously glaring at Niall while Louis Liam an Zayn exchanged curious looks. This was going to be a crazy night.

It seemed as if Harry and Niall were really happy because they were laughing and giggling at random Moments. I was just so happy and I could tell that Tibby was too. This is like a dream come true.

Paul was driving at the time but he was confused as to how to get to Nyamecheye's house. Based on the directions it just lead to miles and miles of bush. Pierre knew where exactly she lived so he decided to drive instead. At hearing his suggestion, Harry laughed really loudly and said, "That's definately a good idea!" and now he seemed EVEN more happier.

We were all talking to Paul telling him what an amazing body guard he was. Then Harry suggested we play a game. We played Uno and charades. I won Uno and Louis won Charades. Zayn wanted a re-mach in Uno which he later won thankfully because he was taking his defeat very badly. Then it was Truth or dare, Dare and double dare, Double dare or Tripple dare.

Zayn went first. "Harry truth or dare?"

"Umm dare? NO TRUTH ! No WAIT!"

"Too late Haz." laughed Louis

"Is it true that.....hmmm.. you fancy....umm..ooh..my older sister Doniya?"

"Ha NO!" Harry shouted seeming to have relieved some sort of problem.

HARRY'S POV

I swore Zayn was gonna ask if I fancied Natalia. I couldn't let her know that yet so when he said his sister Doniya I was indeed quite relieved. Now it was my turn to ask.

"Brea-- I mean Tibby sorry, Truth, dare, double dare or tripple dare?"

"Double dare!" she smirked. Ooh it's ooon! She has no Idea what's coming to her.

"I first dare you to peck Niall on the cheek then I dare you to caress him!" I stated proud of my devious dare. I could  sense that Niall had a thing for Tibby.

They both blushed hard and Tibby proceeded. She first slowly leaned closer to Niall and pressed her lips to his cheek then she put her hand in his hair and started stroking it and used the back of her other hand to rub his cheek. Thy were still blushing hard while we all had a good laugh.

Louis begged to go next so Tibby let him.

"Harry I dare you to snog Natalia!" He pelted out.

I was so embarassed. I had to look tough and hide my embarrassment so I said "I shall be the dare King!"

I faced Natalia who looked waaay too over excited hahaha. I held her chin and turned her to face me then I let everything just come naturally. The kiss was slow at first then I got a bit rough to propperly 'snog' her then I pulled away and she immediately asked to be excused. She walked very briskly behind the curtains to the bunkers and Tibby followed her.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK OMG OMG OMG OMG NO JUST NO!! I JUST CAN'T OMG I CANT BELIEVE ET OMG EEEEK!!!!" is all we heard then we all busted our guts laughing.

They came back out blushing brightly and sat back down. This truth or dare just came out as a Dare Only game hehe. Liam dared Paul to swap clothes with Zayn and Niall. That, I must say, was hilarious!

Then we finally arrived at the Boyds'.