Jealousy and Conflict

A/N// THIS IS NATALIA ...IM BACK GUYS BECAUSE *COUGH* *COUGH* SOMEONE *COUGH* DECIDED THAT THEY HAVE ETERNAL WRITERS BLOCK *COUGH ALEXIA* *COUGH*!!!! Anyway so heres th next chap 4 u...sry it took so long its all @Randomlexi11 faault!

HARRYS POV

What's the deal with this Pierre guy? Why does HE have to come along? His name just makes me want to puke!  Anyway, I AM Harry Styles and my name means Ruler in Greek origins so we'll see who gets the girl in the end. I helped her up off of my lap and got up, myself  along with the lads. We all made our way to the tour bus and piled in not bothering to change. I asked her for the directions of her house so she could pack her things and shower and stuff. She didn't live that far from me actually.

On our way there I decided to question her about herself.

"What is your name luv?"

"Umm Natalia." she said almost inaudibly.

"That's a lovely name that suits a lovely face." I flirted.

"Thank you." she smiled then flashed a look of disbelief.

"What's your age?" I asked hoping she was legal..not for any reason teehee.

"I'm gonna be nineteen in May!" she chirped.

"What day?"

"The fifth. The fifth of the fifth!" She stated proudly.

I chuckled at this response. I asked one more question.

"Favourite colour?"

"Blue." she smiled that eye catching smile. Aaah~~~

The lads started talking about upcoming plans while I just texted on my phone. I took a glance over my shoulder to realise she was doing the same thing. I looked even closer and realised that she was texting UGH! PIERRE!!!! PIERRE BEAR?!!! Ok that just did it for me. She gave the bloody skank a nickname too? I put in my earphones and decided to play some music to block out the world.

When we finally arrived we let her out of the car. She stopped midway up her driveway and motioned for us to follow. She told us to come and meet her parents. We all scrambled out and followed behind her, me being the hesitant one since I liked her. I NEEDED her father's approval of me.

She had a really lovely house. It was fairly big and looked all warm and cozy. As we stepped inside she shouted, "Mum, Dad, Pierre, I'm home and I'd like you to meet my five life changers. At hearing Pierre's name I felt nautious yet again but as she called us her life changers my heart just melted. Shortly after a middle-aged woman rushed down the stairs giggling.

NATALIA'S POV

My mom came rushing down the stairs giggling with a huge grin plastered on her face. She likes to call herself a directioner too. She stopped infront of us all and started quoting lines from the Best Song Ever music video, Harvey's/Niall's lines, "THEY'RE HERE! THE REAL MOVIE STARS, THE BIGGEST BAND ON THE PLANET! ALL RIGHT THEY ARE! I LOVE THE DIRECTION!" then she started chuckling. Man I was embarrassed. They all busted out into gut-busting laughter surprisingly while I just giggled nervously and stared at my mom. Zayn threw his arm on my shoulder, holding his gut with the other while screaching into my ear. *SIGH* tonight will be a long one.

Then she continued with Jhonny and Harvey's lines, "Come on in guys take a seat, CAN I JUST SAY WHAT HUGE FANS WE ARE of you guys Huge! NIALL, LOUIS, LIAM, HARRY, ZACK. Then Zayn, still dying with laughter spat out, "It's Zen!" and proceeded to giggle as my mother finished off with, "Sure. What ever you say big guy."  They all sat down in the order of the music video while my mom and I sat on the opposite side. My mom stated that my dad would be coming home a bit late and at that time Pierre came waltzing in and plopped down a bit close beside me.

I noticed Harry's features tense up and he looked down at his lap. The rest of he lads were staring at him and smirking. Ok, now I'm confused.

HARRY'S POV

So that was thee Pierre huh? He just had to come and ruin the great moment we were having with Natalia's mum. He sat a tad bit too close to m'lady! I felt myself tense up and didn't want any attention drawn to me so I just stared down in my lap like it was the most interesting thing here. I felt eyes on me, but honestly, I couldn't even care less at this point in time.

NATALIA'S POV

My mum made some cake pops for the boys while I went and showered. I washed my hair with shampoo, conditioner and stuff then I rinsed it out. After I was done, I dried off, blowdried my hair then went to my stash of 1D things. I applied some 'Our Moment' Body Lotion to my skin then sprayed some 'Our Moment' Perfume all over my body. I got dressed into my denim shorts and a white sweater shirt with all of Harry's tatoos on it. I put on my white high-tongued shoes and packed up my bag which a week worth of clothes and lingerie. I also packed all my electronics, hair products and 1D fragrances. I headed downstairs to be met with One Direction and my mother grining from ear to ear. I was puzzled.

HARRY'S POV

While Nats was showering, her mom made us some deliciouse cake pops and Pier-- THAT ONE  arranged for her friends to be picked up by us soon and he told them to prepare for a week's stay. I could hear them squeeling on the phone. We even had a little chat with them. It was quite amuzing if I may say so myself.

Then it happened. Natalia walked down the staircase in a very attractive attire. Then I noticed my tattoos on her sweater-shirt which made me smirk across at Pierre. Ha! Her shorts were revealing her smooth legs which were currently driving me insane. It started to happen so I wasn't exactly very still. I had to use my hand to cover the growing bulge.

It was soon time to go and we all told Mrs. Hemsworth goodbye. I was the first to rush out of the house because I didn't exactly want anyone to notice my growing discomfort.

THE LADS' POV

Harry rushed out so I guess he was really excited so we soon rushed out behind him aswell *Louis screames partaaaay!!*.

~~~ON THE WAY THERE~~~

A/N // WELL THERE U GUYS HAVE IT...A LONG CHAP...I WILL BE UPDATING 2MORROW LOVE U GUYS...OH ND I WILL BE ASKING MY FRIEND @Malcocaine to help out. love you!!!

NATTY♥