"But what about Andre?" Josh called up after me.

"I don't wanna deal with anything right now. Can I just get some sleep?" I snapped.

I never got truly irritated at Josh but I'm just irritated over everything that just happened. How can he keep this away from me? Some may think that it's not a big deal..but damn right it is. I want answers, but I guess it's just going to have to wait.

I haven't been in my house what felt like years. Don't forget all of the missing work that I know damn well I'm going to have to make up. Luckily I've missed two weeks worth, and not a month, cause I would have been kicked out from Duke automatically. Josh and Mecca had it covered though, showed them a fake medical bill that stated I was in the hospital, and didn't want any visitors. Something about recovering from surgery.

I took in the master bedroom I shared with Devon. My muscles were aching. For once in my life, I just wanted peace and quiet. You'd think I had enough peace and quiet, just staying at Andre's place. Time to think. Yeah I had time to think alright. About how Devon hasn't even put the least bit of effort in trying to find me. What guy doesn't want to murder the dude that took their girl.

I closed my bedroom door behind me, and started stripping off my clothes. I walked into the large porcelan bedroom, and looked in the mirror. I didn't have any makeup on, and you can see the stress lines in my face. There was dark circles under my eyes, and I most deff lost weight. I looked a bit sick but at least I was alive.

I sprayed water on my face and patted it down with a towel. I grabbed a second towel, and turned on the shower. I placed the big towel on the golden tiled floor and steppe in.

A good thirty minutes later, I was out. I dried myself off and my hair, since I washed it when I was in the shower.  I had a little bit of hair damage, but nothig a good hair grease and blow dryer wouldn't patch up right away. It was still long in length and healthy, if you minused the small breakage and split ends here and there.

I smoothed my body down with some Bath & Body, creame and admired my body in the mirror. My towel was still wrapped against my frame. I inhaled. I needed a smoke.

I walked back into the room, and slipped on a fresh pair of cotton panties, and bra. I slipped my hair into a ponytail. I'll just blow dry it out tomorrow. I slipped on one of Devon's shirts and crawled in the empty bed alone.

Everyone was long gone by now. Andre probably found one of the guest rooms and was asleep. I wasn' scared of him. I knew how to get every weapon if need be. I drifted off to sleep in a matter of minutes.