P r e v i o u s l y Known as Loversaddiction
❤ . 20 Y/0 . ❤ . W R I T I N G . ❤ . S U C C E S S . ❤ COLLEGE GIRL UIC 2020 -
three simple words that hold so much meaning to me .
urban . romance . fan fictions . other .
Contact me on:
FB: Tashanna Stevenson
Fun Facts about me:
1) I love to write
2) I'm a scorpio. #werock
3) I start on something and I never finish it sometimes
4) I'm emotional haha (But NOT crazy..)
5) I respond to all of my fanmail. Via comment, Kik, Inbox etc..
6) I'm 5'4 and I'm African American.
2/28/15 - Tyga, Chris Brown, Trey Songz & Jeremih (front row saw em!)
4/16/14 - The game responded to my comment, via Instagram
7/28/12 - Met Mindless Behavior/Front row +Pic with them
7/29/12 - Jacob Latimore followed me on Twitter
12/25/12 - T.I wished me a merry christmas via Twitter
10/19/16 - Lud Foe & G Herbo concert
Tips for Aspiring Writers;
1) Get yourself known! I can't stress this enough. Want people to read? Post on their profiles..that's what I did!
2) Edit your work. I know I may have some errors..I free write, but just barely. People don't like sloppy work.
3) Find who your audience is. Who are you writing to? I generally write for Teens because I can relate, and well cause I'm a teen.
4) Figure out the main idea of your book. I use song lyrics, and my personal life to create my books. It may be a little be exaggerated but nothing is sugar coated.
5) Conduct yourself. This is very important, not only in the workforce but anywhere. How you present yourself, and respond to others go a long way. You never know who could be reading.
© Official Profile. Don't copy any of my Books. All rights reserved to Idenity. If the infriger was to copy a fine up to $150,000 will be punishable. Infringer may also go to jail. Let me know if you suspect, or feel any of my works, book titles have been copied
- Laughing To The Bank
- JoinedSeptember 17, 2013