Chapter - Twenty Seven

A/n: Hey guys! It's been a long time since I have last updated! I am sooo sorry for that. But without further ado, I just want to say thank you so much for all of my new followers who have been reading, and commenting. Your love is always appreciated. And if you want to give me some story ideas or suggestions please feel free to do that. And another thing, I am sorry that it has taken me like 4 weeks to update. I had gotten writers block. However, hopefully you guys can understand and join me on this Journey! A lot has happened. And if you want to know me personally please feel free to follow me on instagram! @prettygangordie  thank you guys and enjoy the read! note: this book will be ending soon! 

[Andre's Pov]

I slide my gun in the glove compartment. I wanted it to be kept lowkey in my Malibu LT. This is just a car that I bought awhile back when I was smuggling cocaine and other drugs. I wanted a decent car, but I didn't want anything too flashy to cause attention. I sigh. I haven't spoken to Maya ever since that night. I mean..shit was going perfect, but her head is wrapped so far up my brother's ass I'm just going to let them be.

"Andre!" My Momma calls out.

"Yes ma?" I say tucking away a few papers discreetly under the seat of my car. I get out and close the door, stepping into my Mama's embrace.

"I haven't seen yo ass in a minute! Where have you been?"

I laugh and shake my head, "I just been busy ma."

She steps out of my hug and gives me a long stare. "Hmm.. well what's with that brother of yours." She asks. Mama was always asking about people, even if it really didn't concern her. Devon was my brother but on my Dad's side. Still that didn't stop Mama from asking about him.

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know. I recently ran into him though."

"Ohh.." She says clucking her tongue and heading towards her house. Her house was large and had a modern feel too it. My Mom's was pretty young and chill, at forty two her brown skin was still glowing. She was short and a bit of a thickness body wise, but young guys always thought she was at least in her late twenties.  I guess one of the reason her skin was always glowing because she was seeing a white man with Carl. He was straight I guess, he had manners and grew up in the country listening to those songs which I can't understand. He has had no other expierence with a black woman, but I can tell he likes it; considering most black woman have amazing figures and a keen attitude. Something he likes. He is forty four, and owns a plot of land in Atlanta. That's all I knew about him, we only met like twice.

I follow her into the house and take off my shoes. I remove my snapback and take in the familliar sceneary. Everything looks the same ever since I left a year ago. 

"You hungry?" She asks me. This was a dumb ass question on her part cause she knew that I was starving.