Chapter - EIGHT

A/n: Hey guys this book has almost reached ten thousand reads! Like omg I'm glad you guys like it-even though my writing still needs improvement. There's always room for improvement! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and try not to hate me too much for waiting so dang long to update. Make sure you vote, comment and follow the usual. Enjoy the read!

Dedicated to my Boo! Happy birthday girrrl! I'm sorry I'm life af, but I been busy! So here <3 yall go wish her happy bday 

 [Josh Pov]

I swear, I really hoped my nigga Devon isn't apart of this whole thing. It would be messed up, and crazy as fuck to know that he was behind this whole thing. I still have my doubts but perhaps me and Mecca are just making this whole thing into, a big deal. If I'm not mistaken the person killed off Trisha for a reason. But would they really KILL Maya?

This is crazy as fuck. And this is where i need to check in with the other Black Disciple members, back in Chicago.

I dialed Kre'me's number and he picked up on the third ring.

"Wassup bro?" He said, blowing smoke into the phone.

"Look, ya'll need to get sum of the BD'S because Maya Kidnapped." I tell him real quick.

There was a long pause before Kre'me answered. "Damn that's fucked up, how did it happen?" I didn't have time for him to be asking all these questions. "Look man, just gather some info I can't say it over the phone."

"Aight bet." He said and then hung up.

I sighed and paced my house. I barely got any sleep these days, and I was just walking around for hours trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. I couldn't make this problem my entire life, I still gotta move on. 

"We can't control this." Mecca had told me one day, "The best we can do is link Trisha's kidnapping to what Maya had went through." She said brushing a strand of hair from her eyes, revealing her pretty brown eyes.

"So far, though everytime we catch a lead something happens and we get into a dead end. I'll talk to my boyfriend he may know some guys up in Wisconsin." She told me patting me on the back.

"Don't worry, we're gonna find her." She said smiling, showing her pearly whites.

I had crossed my fingers hoping that she was right. God forbid anything happens to Maya  I swear to God I would go motherfuckin crazy.

I haven't showered in days. I needed this time for myself to get my own damn self together. I grabbed a towel and laid out my outfit onto my kingsized bed. I stepped into the shower, and cleaned myself up for a quick twenty minutes. I stepped out dripping wet, and wrapped the towel around my body. A flash of goosebumps ran across my chest and I got a strange feeling that someone was wathcing me.