Chapter - SIXTEEN

*ATTENTION** LIKE THE LIFE OF A FEMALE GANGSTER TRIOLOGY? BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A NEW SERIES LIKE THIS ONE CALLED LATIN KINGS! ONCE THIS TRIOLOGY IS FINISHED, THEN YOU SHALL ENTER THE WORLD OF ANOTHER GANG, ANOTHER HISTORY, DEATH, LOVE, CONFLICT AND LIES

ENJOY YOUR READ!! 

P/S MY BIRTHDAY IS NOVEMBER TENTH, SOOO I EXPECT A LOT OF BDAY WISHES ON THAT DAY!!

[Maya's Pov]

I was waiting in nervous anticipation. After, I had called Josh there was nothing else to do but wait. A cold wave of guilt swept through me. I briefly shut my eyes, and tried to force the negative emotion from my system but it didn't work. Here Andre was trying to show me some nice hospitality, but I was over here going behind his back.

I mean I've  been kidnapped for too long, and I don't want to be here anymore. I just want to be in the arms of Devon. I don't even WANT to think of the reasons, why he hasn't tried to get in contact with me yet. Even though, it hurts me just a little--OKAY a lot, I wasn't going to sit around and wait for anyone to save my ass. Sometimes, you have to do things yourself and you can't rely on nobody.

"Are you ready yet?" Andre yelled from the livingroom. I jumped, because I was so deep into my thoughts, that I had forgotten that we had to go shopping.

Damn it, when was the last time I went shopping? 

I've been cooped up in here...way too long.

"Are you sure it's okay for me leave?" I asked Andre, who was leaning up against the wall.

"Yeah," he said his eyes glazing over my body. I felt naked and exposed but for some reason this didn't bother me at all. "don't worry bossman isn't going to find out."

I felt like a knife was cutting through my stomach. I didn't even want to know the reason why Nick was so intent on keeping me here. A brief thought crossed my mind. Could he be the reason of Trisha's death? I felt so bad because, I haven't thought of her in this moment. I hoped when I die, no one would forget me, but that's a lie. Someone, Somewhere forgets you. You just become a distant thought in the back of their mind..

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh I don't even want to think about him right now." 

"You brought it up."

I attempted to give him a fake shove, but he grabbed my hands and his hands flew gently to my waist. I tensed up, even though we were just joking around this felt intimate. Too  intimate.  I cleared my throat, and thanked the heavens that pieces of my dark brown hair, covered my cheeks--which were a mild red.